353

It is impossible to count on Gong Yi to help open the door and save Hua Mi from being hospitalized.

  But Hua Mi seemed to be suffering from ADHD. She felt uncomfortable if she didn't go out to kill for a day.

  However, under Tu Lijia's gaze, Hua Mi could not escape.

  She ran away, and everyone around her would probably have their phones blasted.

  Hua Mi, who is kind and doesn't want people around her to worry about her, comes up with a perfect plan.

  After arranging a ward for her, Hua Mi installed 1 square meter of black soil in her single VIP ward and lay down on the bed.

It was impossible to lie down properly.

 Now, it doesn't affect her sneaking out to kill zombies.

  So, on the first night of hospitalization, after the nurse completed her ward rounds, Hua Mi appeared at the teleportation point at the gate of D city with a pregnant belly.

  Nowadays, no one uses this teleportation point. Most people teleport directly to the safe zone teleportation point in the center of D City.

  As soon as Hua Mi reached the city entrance, she came face to face with a zombie.

  It is estimated that the zombies on the opposite side did not react. Why did a living person suddenly appear in such a dense wave of zombies?

  Therefore, the zombies around Hua Mi stopped for a moment as they swayed toward the city entrance.

  Hua Mi waved the long knife calmly, creating a vacuum zone around her.

  She slowly fought her way out of D city from the entrance.

  Although she knew that due to the collapse of the ice in D City, countless zombies emerged from the ice and headed towards the safe zone.

  But there are also many zombies wandering out of the city.

  Outside the city entrance, there were also some survivors, killing zombies.

  As they were killing, they saw Hua Mi with a big belly, dragging a knife out of it.

  The reaction on everyone's face was a little dull.

  Is this a pot-bellied zombie? Or what the hell?

  Why did a woman wander out of D city so late at night?

 Hua Mi wandered outside the city, raised her hand to say hello to everyone, and after proving that she was not a pot-bellied zombie, she turned around and went back to kill zombies.

  There are only so many zombies in a whole city, no matter how many there are. If the survivors have supplies and a safe area, they can get supplies and rest.

  In this case, if there is a long-term tug-of-war with zombies, the winner in the end will definitely be the survivor.

  Because zombies cannot reproduce, their numbers will not increase, they will only kill fewer and fewer.

  The premise is that zombies cannot reproduce! ! !

  Outside E city.

  In the car Zhong Zimo packed, the driver secretly huddled next to his wheel, holding his cell phone and taking several photos and videos of the interior of the car.

  After sending what happened in the car directly to the group, he took his luggage and left in a hurry.

  He was so anxious that he didn't even want his car.