392

In the narrow space, Qu Yimin turned her head and looked at the two men sitting next to her.

  The two men had lewd smiles on their faces, but they didn't do anything to Qu Yimin.

  Instead, get off the other side of the car.

  Qu Yimin also wanted to get out of the car, but one side of the door was opened.

  Hu Yanxiang got into the car.

  Qu Yimin and Hu Yanxiang were the only two people left in the entire car.

  Qu Yimin roared at Hu Yanxiang,
 "Do you know who I am? My brother is Qu Shiheng. Our Qu family has an E City base. Now you can send me to the E City base in good condition, or send me to Gong Yi."

  "My brother and Gong Yi will definitely give you a lot of supplies."

  She has nothing to do with Gong Yi, but now she can only move Gong Yi out to scare Hu Yanxiang,

  "But if If you touch me now, my brother and Gong Yi will definitely kill you."

  "And make your life worse than death! If you don't believe me, just give it a try."

  Hu Yanxiang grinned. He was not good-looking, on the contrary, it looks big and thick, and when its mouth is split open, it still has yellow teeth.

  Because he did not pay attention to hygiene in the apocalypse, when Hu Yanxiang opened his mouth to speak, a strong bad breath came out of his mouth.

  A feeling of disgust arose in Qu Yimin's heart.

  But immediately, she screamed in horror, and felt that Hu Yanxiang was rushing towards her like an ugly beast.

  What else don't you understand?

 The car was vibrating constantly.

  Screams came from the car.

  The three men standing outside the car, observing whether there were zombies around them, let out proud and ambiguous laughter.

  One of them said jokingly,
  "Brother Hu is still very capable. Once we have trained this eldest lady, we will go back to the E City base." "

 " Now, this eldest lady Qu Yimin has a bad temper.  It's still too big."

  "She is not obedient enough. Obviously, she has not been tortured enough and needs to be tamed."

  Little by little, darkness enveloped the land.

  Despair takes root in people's hearts, and the survivors will eventually discover that perhaps as time goes by, the end of the world will become longer and longer. In fact, in the beginning, it was better to take a gamble with the Xiangcheng base.

  Help Xiangcheng Base tide over the difficulties, and Xiangcheng Base will not close itself.

  Maybe the whole world will not become worse.

  At least more and more people now realize the importance of the Xiangcheng base to them.

  Compared with today's days, when the Xiangcheng base was still open, human nature was far less bad.

  But the world is falling apart too fast.

  No matter how proud people lived before the end of the world, they will gradually become the same after the end of the world.

  That is, in order to live, you have to show all your ugly, selfish, and despicable sides of human nature.

  Because only in this way can they survive.