266

Hua Mi, who was lying on her side in the snow, took out her mobile phone and called Gong Yi.

  There were also gunshots on his side, but he frowned and listened to the gunfire while Hua Mi were still shooting.

 " Why is it so noisy over there? Is Ma Yongchun jumping over the wall to attack you?"

  "Don't panic." Hua Mi looked particularly special and said calmly, "There is something you need to do."

  She told Gong Yi exactly what happened when a man ran out of the supply warehouse and directly crossed the firefighting zone.

  On the other end of the phone, Gong Yi pondered for a moment and said,
  "If I didn't use my mental power, I wouldn't be able to leave the firefighting zone unscathed."

  The firefighting zone, what kind of place is that? People on both sides are shooting at each other. There was a lot of coming and going.

  What kind of god can pass through directly? Even Hua Mi and Gong Yi couldn't escape unscathed.

  Gong Yi asked again,

  "Is this a person with superpowers?"

  This is what worries him the most. In the face of natural and man-made disasters, survivors who have awakened superpowers are better able to cope with such harsh and extreme environments.

  But what if supernatural powers appear in evil people?

  None of Brother Fan's group of people who have now entered the material warehouse are good people.

  Allowing such people to have superpowers will do no good to the remaining survivors.

  Hua Mi pursed her lips. She supported her bloated body, sat up from the snow, and whispered, "Actually, that's not what I'm afraid of. What I'm afraid of is that some people not only have superpowers, but also they are no longer human."

  Evil people also have humanity, because evil people are also human beings, and they are not two different species from humans.

  Hua Mi didn't know if Gong Yi could understand what she said. She thought for a moment and said to Gong Yi,

  "Have you seen zombie movies? Some people will mutate into superpowers, but some people will die  and will directly turn into zombies."

  "And it is also contagious. One zombie can infect a large number of survivors and become zombies."

  In fact, Hua Mi has completely lost control of everything that has happened in this life.

  Whether it is the sequence of natural disasters or the development pattern of the world in this life, it is different from her previous life.

  In fact, in her previous life, it was several years after frequent natural disasters that mutated animals and plants appeared, then zombie animals, and finally zombies.

  It is said that the zombie poison first existed in mutated plants. After being eaten by animals, the animals were transformed into zombies and eventually bit people.

  Human beings are the last link in natural disasters and man-made disasters.

  At least before Hua Mi was pushed into the pile of zombies by Fang Xin, the zombies didn't appear before until the end.

  Hua Mi didn't know what the thing that just ran away was, so she couldn't be sure directly.

  So she tried her best to get Gong Yi to pay attention to it.