295

Everyone was silent for a moment.

  Li Haifu suddenly asked:
  "Didn't you say that Sister Hua's man abandoned his wife and children?"

  In the blink of an eye, he went to D city to explore for zombies ?

 Everyone clearly heard Hua Mi yelling that she had been abandoned by her husband.

  Nowadays, a woman with such a big belly walks alone in such a harsh environment.

  Either her husband died, or she was abandoned by her husband.

  Everyone has no doubt about what Hua Mi just shouted.

  Before Zhou Cheng and Hua Mi could answer Li Haifu, Gong Yi appeared with a dark face.

  Gong Yi, "I heard it."

  He scratched Hua Mi with a razor blade and came over angrily,"Can you explain it to me?"

  He have never seen a woman who ruined her husband's reputation everywhere.

  What about abandoning your wife and children? He is obviously the best husband and the best father in these last days.

  How did Hua Mi have the nerve to say this?

 Hua Mi, "Slip of the tongue."

  Before Gong Yi could speak, she hugged Gong Yi's arm and loudly changed the subject.

 "Okay, let's be serious, now our people are gathered together."

  "Think about it, how can we kill the zombies frozen in this city?"

  Gong Yi took a deep breath, Hua Mi's changing topic skills are becoming more and more mature.

  Looking at other people, when faced with the family issues of the two of them, they all looked at their noses and hearts, as if they didn't see anything.

  Gong Yi quietly squeezed Hua Mi's hand, wrapped her small hand in his warm big hand, and said in a deep voice, "Find a place to settle down first, Zhang Jifeng's people are coming."

  "He won't come with us. Killing zombies is very likely to be detrimental to our operations."

  Gong Yi is a natural leader, even if he doesn't introduce himself.

  There is no need to reveal his identity.

  As soon as he opens his mouth, others will naturally do as he says.

  Li Haifu and others set up a large tent outside D City using the tarpaulin provided by Hua Mi.

  A folding table was set up in the tent.

  Gong Yi found an urban architectural map of City D, marked several red circles on it, and was studying the map.

  Zhang Jifeng's voice sounded outside,
  "Oh, why did you come here to set up a tent? Come on, come on, follow me back to the D City Management Building."

  "It's freezing cold today, so you can't abuse yourself like this."

  As he spoke, Zhang Jifeng walked in from outside with Huang Mao and other streetwalkers.

  A look of sorrow on his face.

  Li Haifu and others in the tent were silent one by one, still doing what they were doing.

  They don't really want to deal with Zhang Jifeng, a hypocritical person.

  Upon seeing this, Zhang Jifeng looked at Gong Yi, who was studying the map at the table.