352

Almost all the people standing around Qu Yimin were known to Hua Mi.

  Much like team members from previous generations.

  There are also many people Hua Mi doesn't know, who probably died in the apocalypse later.

  She made it clear that she had a backing, but Qu Yimin and Hu Tingxiang looked ugly and stopped talking.

  Hua Mi felt cold in her heart. Some people are like this. When others are desperately trying to do well and establish a great and upright image, they become arrogant.

  But when others failed to show off and paid no attention to the so-called accusations of being behind the scenes, backstage, etc, these people actually stopped.

  They lost the "handle" to attack others, so they reluctantly stopped.

  After all, they really can't play hard.

  Tu Lijia glared at Qu Yimin and Hu Tingxiang fiercely, then helped Hua Mi walk through the green channel and directly entered the Xiangcheng base.

  Not even in the observation area.

  After Hua Mi left, Qu Yimin asked Hu Tingxiang with an ugly face, "Who is this pregnant woman? She is so proud that she doesn't even need to be quarantined."

  Hu Tingxiang looked disdainful,
  "A woman who have a husband that is a garisson on a high level, when she was in D City she was just showing off her power, but I didn't expect that it would be the same after I returned to Xiangcheng, bah."

  Qu Yimin said in a low voice, "Oh~" and said in a strange way, "No wonder, this Xiangcheng is not that good either."

  Everyone said that Xiangcheng is not that good either. Xiangcheng was the first city to build a base. In just seven months of the end of the world, Xiangcheng stood out from the chaotic order.

  Qu Yimin thought there was something special about this Xiangcheng base.

  It turns out that it's not much different from other places.

  She turned around and approached the tall man next to her, "Brother, I think this Xiangcheng base is not interesting if we can't get in. It's just like the outside. We might as well stay in E City."

Today's E City, although the development is not as large as that of Xiangcheng, it is still okay.

  At least in E City, Qu Yimin is like a little princess. She is pampered by her brother Qu Shiheng and has many, many supplies.

  It's enough for their Qu family to live a good life.

  Why come to Xiangcheng? Qu Yimin didn't feel the need to come to Xiangcheng at all.

  Qu Shiheng just glanced at his sister and ignored her. Instead, he started chatting with Hu Tingxiang.

  There is a long distance between City E and City D, so if they want to enter City D to kill zombies, they have to go to Xiangcheng to replenish supplies.

  Then buy a teleportation ticket in Xiangcheng and teleport into City D.

  After hearing Qu Shiheng's purpose, Hu Tingxiang was shocked, "Brothers, I advise you not to go to D City. There are now mountains and seas of zombies in D City, and I don't know how many people have died inside."

Qu Yimin's  face was raised high, revealing two nostrils,

  "My brother is a person with super powers. How many zombies can he be afraid of?"