251

Hua Mi looked at He Xinghui with cold sneers in her eyes, "You can come, but I can't come?"

  She was the female devil that He Xinghui said killed innocent people indiscriminately.

  But Hua Mi also kept saying that He Xinghui was the little bitch who attacked her.

  So Zhou Cheng can bring He Xinghui to the material warehouse, why can't "Sun Shiping" bring Hua Mi?

  Hehehe.

  The viciousness on He Xinghui's face was obvious. She had a sullen face and stared at the smug smile on Hua Mi's face. "Don't be proud, you won't live long."

  In a few days at most, He Xinghui will put the supplies inside and outside the warehouse. Find out the defenses clearly.

  Shi Caixia, who was standing behind Hua Mi, moved her lips. She wanted to speak, but Hua Mi raised her hand and held Shi Caixia's wrist.

  She didn't let Shi Caixia speak.

  Looking at He Xinghui again, Hua Mi smiled particularly wildly,

  "Okay, I'll just wait and see, how can you make me die!"

  After saying that, Hua Mi took Shi Caixia's wrist and walked forward.

  He Xinghui followed, but was blocked by the garrison again.

  She pointed at Hua Mi's back anxiously, "Why can that big-bellied woman move forward? Why can't I?"

  The guards who stopped her didn't speak. No matter how He Xinghui asked or cried, they just didn't speak.

  It completely aroused He Xinghui's determination to win.

  She desperately wants to find Zhou Cheng and take advantage of Zhou Cheng's obsession with her to kill Hua Mi.

  Hua Mi is so annoying.

  When Hua Mi and Shi Caixia came to the heavy door of the material warehouse, Shi Caixia patted her heart and looked like something was wrong, "Damn it,I don't even know how I got here, just 'whoosh. Just a moment, we're here."

  Don't you mean that the roadblocks on the Xiang-C Expressway are very, very complicated?

  Don't you mean that roadblocks are the most complicated on all highways?

 Why did it just "swish" that the car was running smoothly, with no obstacles other than occasionally getting stuck in the snow?

 Shi Caixia didn't react at all.

  Hua Mi patted Shi Caixia on the shoulder sympathetically,

 "Call your Miss Qin and ask her to fulfill the contract. I'll go inside and take a look."

  After saying that, Hua Mi flashed into City C warehouse with her pregnant belly .

  Shi Caixia was left standing there, raising her glasses on the bridge of her nose, and took out her mobile phone to contact Qin Zhen.

  Qin Zhen was looking at her son in the incubator and didn't understand what Shi Caixia was talking about at first.

  When Shi Caixia repeated it for the second time, Qin Zhen asked exaggeratedly:

  "Is the road open? Have you arrived at the entrance of the material warehouse?"

  She had a feeling that something bad was going on.

  Shi Caixia's voice came from the mobile phone, "Yes, what should we do now? Mrs. Gong has entered the material warehouse. She asked you to strictly follow the contract and perform the contract signed between you."