202

Not every woman is alone and surviving in this precarious world.

  At least these women who were deceived by Fang Xin all have families.

  But Fang Xin is Hua Mi's cousin. Everyone knew how good Hua Mi was to Fang Xin back then.

  Hua Mi has a good relationship with the Garrison, which is actually not a secret.

  So Fang Xin came forward and said that Hua Mi could find them a job, making it easy for them and making a lot of money. They didn't have to set up a stall or dredge the highway and move bricks to do hard work.

  The working environment is comfortable, decent, safe and stable.

  In such a shabby world, who can not be tempted?

  These women were tempted, and so were their families.

  So word spread, and almost everyone who knew Fang Xin rushed to beg Fang Xin to find a job for them.

  This is why Fang Xin was able to find so many good-looking women in a short period of time, and they volunteered and their family members also volunteered not to cause trouble.

  "Don't you have any brains?"

  Hua Mi was blocked by two guards and yelled at the women angrily,

  "The work is easy, the environment is good, you make a lot of money, it's stable, safe and decent, I want this job too, you guys! Try finding a job like this for me!"

  Even she is now an unemployed vagrant. She earns a lot by tossing through wind and rain every day, but how about safety?

Safe ass!

  You earn your life by yourself. If there is a good thing like a pie falling from the sky, you have to think about it first, why does this pie fall on your head?

  The women in the room cried for a while and started arguing again,
  "Fang Xin is your cousin. You said she lied to us, but we also said you lied to us. Who knows what happened between you and your cousin?"

  "That's right, your cousin is recruiting people in your name. Do you dare to say that you have no responsibility?" "

  "If we hadn't considered your identity and your relationship with the garrison, we wouldn't have been deceived so easily. "

  "Do you think we are the only ones who have been deceived? Who doesn't want to have a stable and good job now? There are countless beautiful women rushing to find Fang Xin for your name."

They talked all over the place. As they spoke, they're full of dissatisfaction and self-pity for what they had experienced after being deceived.

  Hua Mi sneered when she heard this,

  "You are greedy for the rewards you didn't pay for, and you still want to rely on me?"

  "Just dream."

  She didn't care, it was already pretty good if she could rescue these women from the tiger's mouth.

  Believe it or not, in other cities, once a woman falls into prostitution, there is very little chance of getting her back.

  However, Fang Xin, a bitch, really impressed Hua Mi. After not seeing her for many days, Fang Xin had evolved from a white lotus to a black-hearted poisonous lotus.

  Her behavior has seriously disgusted Hua Mi.

  Hua Mi turned around and said to Liu Shengyuan, "What did  Boss Gong said  you going to do with those street gangsters after they are caught?"