305

Fortunately, the garrison under Gong Yi is very effective, as well as Li Haifu's gang of superpowers.

  They should be able to guard City D and not let the zombies in City D come out.

  Zhong Zimo believes that this is wealth and honor, which must be obtained in danger.

  At this time, Hua Mi had left Mi Guoyuan and walked over.

  She seemed to see Zhong Zimo's confidence and said, "Don't take the superpowers too seriously. They are not gods. And even if they are powerful, it doesn't mean you idlers will not die of infection. If you are exposed to the virus on the zombies, you will die miserably."

  Zhong Zimo looked at Hua Mi coldly.

  He couldn't even listen to Shi Caixia's words, let alone Hua Mi, whom he had always despised.

  Seeing his appearance, Hua Mi stopped trying to persuade him and just waved to Shi Caixia, and the two of them entered D City to fight zombies.

  Only after the two women's backs disappeared at the end of the snowy road, Mi Guoyuan walked to Zhong Zimo's side and said, "What should we do now? That woman named Hua Mi has to guard her man life and death."

  As he spoke, The disdain and contempt in Mi Guoyuan's eyes could not be contained. He complained in a low voice,"This kind of woman is really annoying to the extreme. A man's sexual functions will be completely ruined by this kind of woman."

  Zhong Zimo's face was gloomy and he gritted his teeth,"Wait, fortunately, I have a lot of money in my hand now, I don't believe those garrison can hold it in."

  Because they have money in their hands, they can buy supplies from Xiangcheng. Keep raising those women.

  The opportunity is here. As long as he is prepared, Zhong Zimo does not believe that the garrison is all monks.

 He pulled a handful of Mi Guoyuan's clothes and said to Mi Guoyuan in a low voice,"Because Hua Mi is here, I guess those garrison  can't let go, so let's start with others."

  As he said that, he looked at Li Haifu and other power users who were sorting their gloves.

  Gong Yi's garrison elite entered D city before dawn.

  Hua Mi and Shi Caixia entered in the second batch.

  People with powers such as Li Haifu and others entered City D a little slower.

  They had to make their own breakfast in the morning, so it took a little time.

  Now, Li Haifu and other power users have assembled, each wearing three pairs of gloves, ready to break the zombie's neck.

  The gloves were bought from Hua Mi using crystal cores.

  It is said to be made of sterile material, suitable for breaking the necks of zombies without staining their hands.

  Zhong Zimo signaled to Mi Guoyuan,

  "These superpowers are the ones I want to win over. Once I control them, we will be no different from Zhang Jifeng before."

  Therefore, Gong Yi wants to win over, and people with special abilities like Li Haifu also want to win over.

  Mi Guoyuan understood, stepped forward, and greeted Li Haifu and the other people with powers, "Hello, brothers, let's have a chat."

  He was about to drag Li Haifu and other people with powers to go find women for entertainment.

  Li Haifu led the team without a good look on his face, "Please give me a break, we are very busy."