300

Brother Monkey was very happy and hid behind Qin Xiaolan to encourage her, "Yes, yes, yes, that's right, let her return your brother's life and let her let us go."

  Hua Mi, who was sitting on the chair, used it for herself and picked up several [Energy Light Groups].

  She immediately stood up in high spirits.

  Looking at Qin Xiaolan who was being held hostage with a face full of hatred.

  Hua Mi smiled and said, "I owe your brother my life? You don't feel guilty saying this? What kind of world is this? If your brother doesn't harm others first, will someone deliberately harm him?"

  "Do you feel that the whole world owes your family, and there are no double standards. Your family is only allowed to harm others, and others are not allowed to retaliate against you."

  "And, do you think you can live outside?"

  She nodded and gave way,
  "Okay, let's go and take a look outside. Maybe you will still feel that it is better to die in my hands."

Hua Mi was serious about letting Qin Xiaolan and Brother Hou go.

  The scene outside D city now is probably not going to be too good.

  It just so happened that Hua Mi was tired of killing people, so Hua Mi decided to do a good deed and let Brother Hou and Qin Xiaolan go.

  Brother Monkey held Qin Xiaolan hostage and walked out step by step.

  The rest of the street runners have to follow.

  Hua Mi blocked their steps with a knife.

  She said coldly, "The rest of the people can't leave. If too many people go out, it will only increase the burden on Commander and the others."

The roar of zombies sounded. Listening to this sound, there are really many zombies outside.

  If you really want to let the streetwalkers go out and wander around, they will turn into zombies and have to work hard to kill them.

  Why bother? It's better to kill these street gangsters together and throw the bodies directly into the high-end garbage recycling station.

  Those street kids who are about to leave, you look at me, I look at you, and then look at Brother Monkey.

  Brother Monkey had already taken Qin Xiaolan hostage and ran downstairs.

  He threw them away.

  Suddenly, a street kid rushed towards Hua Mi. He raised the knife in his hand and said, "Smelly bitch, go to hell, go, go."

  No one saw how Hua Mi drew the knife.

  After the boy who attacked Hua Mi died, everyone suddenly realized.

  It was Hua Mi who killed him.

  Miserable howls sounded from the top floor, one after another, and the last few people walking down the street also died in Hua Mi's hands.

  When Shi Caixia clamored and climbed up from downstairs, the top floor was already clean. Except for the blood stains on the floor, not a single body or a box of supplies was seen.

  "Ah Mi, Qin Xiaolan and Brother Monkey have already run under the management building."

  Shi Caixia scratched her head, not knowing what to say.

  She climbed up from the first floor, and every floor was clean.

  If it weren't for the bright red blood stains on the cold ground, Shi Caixia would have thought it was an empty building.