224

Hua Mi held the mobile phone in her hand and said "hmm" to Ye Rong, "Let me take a look."

  What's going on? She  just made an agreement with Qin Zhen a few days ago to sell unlimited wood to City C for heating.

  As a result, today Ye Rong told Hua Mi that City C refused to accept the wood.

  City C really doesn't want those tens of thousands of kilograms of wood?

  Hua Mi quickly teleported to the RV Supermarket. As soon as she walked out of the warehouse, she met Ah Fu who was walking in a hurry.

  When Ah Fu saw Hua Mi, he hurriedly said,
  "Quick, there's a quarrel over there."

  Hua Mi frowned and followed Ah Fu to the right side of the RV Supermarket.

  Those three trees had just been thrown into the RV Supermarket's warehouse by Hua Mi, and the wood cutting hadn't started yet.

  But the transport plane on the other side of City C has stopped in the open space.

  Ye Rong had already cleared an open space at the edge of the warehouse. The tarpaulin and heater were quickly set up, and a simple wood chipping factory was built.

  Strong workers are already in place.

  As soon as the wood was cut, it was immediately loaded onto a transport plane and transported to City C.

  When Hua Mi was led there by Ah Fu, Ma Zhixuan was quarreling with Ye Rong.

  Speaking of quarreling, it was actually Ye Rong who was blushing and arguing with Ma Zhixuan about something.

  "What's wrong?"

  Hua Mi walked over and stood beside Ye Rong.

  Seeing Hua Mi coming, Ye Rong angrily held a document in her hand and said, "This Mr. Ma said that our wood is too expensive and that it is a resource for everyone's joint efforts. No, if we don't lower the price , he won't buy it."

  When talking to Qin Zhen, it was agreed that the wood would be weighed on the spot and then loaded onto a transport plane, and City C would pay for it.

  It can be said that you pay with one hand and deliver the goods with the same hand.

  Qin Zhen made this decision at that time just to prevent Hua Mi from being limited.

  There is no limit, as long as Hua Mi's wood chipping factory has wood, she can keep buying it.

  As a result, now, Ma Zhixuan jumped out and said that wood was expensive.

  Not buying!

  Hua Mi smiled and nodded,

  "Okay, if you don't want to buy it, don't buy it. Ye Rong, we will start work as usual. The wood we cut will be sold to Commander Gong and Ke Minghong, together with the smokeless stove." She was too lazy to talk to Ma Zhixuan. What's the point? She only has three trees at the moment, and Xiangcheng and B City are already under heating conditions.

  If it weren't for the fact that Qin Zhen was a person worth dealing, Hua Mi would not have agreed to Qin Zhen's request for an unlimited supply of wood.

  Isn't it just right now? It's not that Hua Mi doesn't want to sell wood to City C, but Ma Yongchun's younger brother Ma Zhixuan doesn't want to buy it.

  Hua Mi took Ye Rong back. On the way, Hua Mi was very satisfied with the current situation.

  She looked at the cold weather in her life. At this level, it was quite good, far from freezing to death.