274

Before Hua Mi could find Qin Zhen, Qin Zhen came to Hua Mi first.

  She wanted to buy a batch of weapons from Hua Mi.

  She knew that Hua Mi had weapons in her hands, lots of them.

  Looking at Qin Zhen sitting in the car, Hua Mi shook her head, "Weapons can't be spread everywhere, but if you want, I can bring a team of people to follow you."

  No matter when, weapons can't be spread.

  Even at this time, Hua Mi felt that the weapons in her hand should not be spread into the hands of ordinary survivors.

  Once this precedent is set, the survivors will be killed before the mutants and zombies can wait.

  The survivors killed themselves.

  Qin Zhen looked at Hua Mi's pregnant belly hesitantly. She had her own information channels, so she knew that Ma Yongchun had gone to Ma Zhixuan's appointment.

  At this time, Hua Mi had already opened Qin Zhen's car door and got in.

  She patted Qin Zhen on the shoulder and said, "Don't worry, how could I take the risk of rushing in front of you? I know how scared you'll be."

"I'm just curious to find Ma Zhixuan. I want to see how he can make friends with someone like him.  What kind of monsters monsters have he got?"

  "As a timid woman like me, I can just hide behind you and watch secretly."

  Seeing Qin Zhen hesitate again, Hua Mi patted the back of the driver's seat and said,"Let's go, I've found a powerful master to lead the team. If you don't take me, you won't win this battle."

  Finally, in Hua Mi, under constant pressure and various threats, Qin Zhen could only take Hua Mi to find Ma Zhixuan.

  Liu Shengyuan had already torn the teleportation ticket from [Xiangcheng. Watchtower] back and was preparing himself at the gate of the city.

  Knowing that he was going to fight a tough battle this time, Cao Feng asked Liu Shengyuan to pick dozens of people to take with him, but Liu Shengyuan pointed his fingers and only named three people.

  The main task of these three people is to protect Hua Mi and Qin Zhen.

  As the car drove forward, Qin Zhen looked at the heavy snow outside the car window.

  Although she didn't speak and looked very calm on the surface, her fingers tightly clenched the hem of her clothes, revealing her nervousness.

  In the quiet carriage, Hua Mi didn't know what to say. At about this time, Qin Zhen didn't want to talk to anyone.

  The car drove forward, and it seemed that it was heading to City C.

  The killers who kidnapped Qin Jianqiang and Ma Zhixuan were hiding in an abandoned high-rise building next to the Hunan C Expressway.

  The snow has been piling up, and there is a huge flow of people on the Hunan C Expressway, but the snow in this abandoned high-rise building has been buried all the way to the top floor.

  Ma Yongchun arrived at his destination on a snowmobile. Looking at the snowfield in front of him, Ma Zhixuan stood on the top floor in front, waving happily to him.

  "Brother, you didn't bring anyone else, did you?"

  Ma Zhixuan stepped forward on the snow and watched Ma Yongchun get off the snowmobile.