315

The eighth uncle and others, who were standing in a straight line and squatting in the distance to watch the excitement, took a long time to react.

  One of the wreckers asked in confusion, "Is Mi Guoyuan dead?"

  Uncle Eight nodded, holding a melon in his hand, "Strangled to death, probably."

  The body fell to the ground, but there was no need for the wreckage team to clean up.

  In D city, a garbage truck slowly drove out, scooped up Mi Guoyuan's body with a large shovel, and threw it into the garbage truck behind it.

  Then he turned around and re-entered City D to clean up the zombie corpses.

  He left everyone with a heartless image of a garbage truck.

  Gong Yi turned around and returned to City D. He found his wife dancing a long knife in the snow.

  The belly with twins, who are more than 6 months old, and Hua Mi's recent ability to eat, is almost as big as other people's pregnant belly who is about to give birth.

  But Hua Mi held up the long knife with both hands, and danced the long knife, which was two meters long and weighed several dozen kilograms.

  When she saw Gong Yi standing nearby, she suddenly became interested, raised her long knife, and struck at Gong Yi.

  He didn't move, letting the long knife rest on his neck. He softened his sharp eyebrows and thoughtfully asked Hua Mi, "Are your hands sore? Can I rub them for you?"

  Hua Mi curled her lips, took back the long knife in her hand, and thrust the handle of the knife into the snow.

 "You are so boring. Come fight me."

  She had no fun anymore.

  She originally thought she would be a little nervous after the zombies appeared, but the zombies in D City were well controlled by Gong Yi.

  In this kind of freezing weather, there won't be a flood of corpses or anything like that.

  Even as more and more survivors enter D City, the number of zombies becomes smaller and smaller.

  Most of them will be reserved for garrison experience.

  The zombies that escaped from the garrison were all killed by retail investors.

  Hua Mi was pregnant that it was difficult to even grab the zombies.

  She could only dance here in boredom.

  Finally, Gong Yi came and she wanted to fight with Gong Yi, but Gong Yi didn't dodge.

  Gong Yi took off his black coat and put it on Hua Mi. He lowered his eyes, looked at Hua Mi, and then looked at Hua Mi's big pregnant belly.

  Frowning and sighing.

  "If you want to move, why don't you beat me? I won't fight back."

  He knew that Hua Mi was feeling uncomfortable.

  The girl who used to be so lively now has such a big belly that it is difficult to walk.

  Every time Gong Yi watched Hua Mi step into the snow, he was afraid that Hua Mi's slender body would fall to the ground due to her big pregnant belly.

  It's really too big, it puffs up like a balloon.

  When Gong Yi saw other pregnant women before, he was not so afraid.