366

"Survivors who always rely on others to protect them will not survive long in the apocalypse, and will even drag down the garrison that protects them."

  Hua Mi ate the apple, looking unhurried, and said to Qin Zhen, "Don't worry, I already have a plan B in my mind. If the city wall cannot be completed, I can still protect you guys and the garrison."

Her Lotus Shengxing Supermarket is like a community. It is so big that it can accommodate everyone around her, as well as the garrison.

  If Xiangcheng cannot be defended by then, they can retreat all the way to the Lotus Shengxing Supermarket.

  Qin Zhen nodded, peeled another apple for Hua Mi, and then hurried out to do the things Hua Mi asked.

  Originally, the city wall was built with three meals of supplies and two snacks a day.

  Now, the amount of supplies has doubled, and the variety of snacks is much richer than before.

  If you actively sign up to build the wall during this critical moment, you will be given an additional salary of 200,000 yuan per month.

  At the Xiangcheng base, the concept of money has always existed. This money can be used to buy supplies. A salary of 200,000 can be used to buy a lot of supplies.

  Such news was sent to everyone's mobile phone in the Xiangcheng base through group text messages.

  They rushed to tell each other and had different opinions. Some people looked at their mobile phones and curled their lips,
 "No matter how much supplies and money they give, we don't dare to do such a dangerous thing."

  What is the situation at the Xiangcheng base now? Everyone knows that they will soon be surrounded by a wave of zombies, and they will be attacked every day in the south.

  There was constant artillery fire and it was extremely lively.

  There are always zombies that cannot be killed no matter how hard you try.

  The city wall is the most critical place that separates the inside and outside of the city.

  Going to such a dangerous place to build a city wall, isn't it the same as putting one's head in the waistband of one's pants?

  There are also some people who know some inside information. They know that in the east danger zone, the workers who built the wall had made a fuss before.

  Facing this group text message sent by Qin Zhen, some people were very gloating, "The management of these bases are also disgusting. They are reluctant to hand out a few guns. They also want others to work hard to build the city wall and have a big fucking dream."

  Most people who received the group text message were shaking their heads.

  But there were actually a large number of women among them, who immediately set off to the east of Xiangcheng.

  They chattered around the head contractor and said, "Mr. Bao, just accept us. We will work hard and never cause trouble to the Xiangcheng base."

 " We traveled a long way, coming from the north. Come here, Mr. Bao, look, my children are crying from hunger, I really need this job."

  Lao Bao looked across at the woman carrying the child with a troubled face.

  He has been working on projects all his life, and he has never seen a woman come to the construction site to carry bricks.

  Even today, most of the women who come here to ask for bricks are carrying children on their backs.