378

Only people like Qin Zhen and Hua Mi knew that in the Xiangcheng base, Gong Yi only had the title of garrison commander.

  In fact, in the Xiangcheng base, the person in charge is not Gong Yi, but Hua Mi.

  Those with Hua Mi as the center, such as Qin Zhen, formed an informal management class.

  On the surface, the Xiangcheng base has no management hierarchy.

  However, Hua Mi has the final say on everything in Xiangcheng.

  She and her people are an informal management class.

  If other cities want to find the Xiangcheng base and have any problems with material transportation, they can only contact Qin Zhen or Ah Fu's family.

  Or contacting Chichuan is more useful than contacting Gong Yi.

  Among them, the outside world will assume that Qin Zhen is the personnel manager of the Xiangcheng base.

  If you want to help take in the survivors from the Xiangcheng base, the person you should look for most is Qin Zhen.

  And if you want to talk about purchasing supplies, you should go to the Afu family.

  But they don't know why, E City did not contact Qin Zhen directly, but insisted on finding Gong Yi.

  Hua Mi thought for a while, then sneered on her face and said to Qin Zhen,
  "They want to come  because they feel that the Xiangcheng base will not be able to survive, so they're thinking of ways to win over Gong Yi."

Gong Yi is the defender of the city . A good hand.

  At least under the leadership of Gong Yi, the thousands of people stationed in Xiangcheng have already been able to fly over walls after more than half a year of experience and hard work.

  Each garrison is a zombie-killing fighter jet.

  Think about it, if E City can get help from Gong Yi, it will be much better than equipping its own base with countless high-precision weapons.

  After listening to Hua Mi's words, Qin Zhen pounded the wall angrily, "Why are these people so shameless? Will Xiangcheng really be drowned in the zombie wave as they wish?"

  Xiangcheng is about to be destroyed.

  Xiangcheng will be destroyed.

  Xiangcheng will be destroyed. This has been said for a long time.

  But Xiangcheng has always existed and has never been destroyed by the zombie dynasty.

  Not only that.

  Because the city walls were erected on the south and east sides, the garrison and defense forces of the Xiangcheng base were greatly liberated.

  Now the garrison and survivors of the Xiangcheng base are gathered in the west.

  Some experts originally said that the Xiangcheng base would soon be surrounded by zombies, that is, within a few days.

  However, after saying this for more than half a month, the Xiangcheng base is still fine.

  The zombies to the west have also been controlled.

  Hua Mi didn't speak. She took out her mobile phone, thought about it, and called Chi Chuan.

  Let Chichuan check if there are any people from the E-city base currently in the Xiangcheng base?

 After this investigation, Hua Mi found out that Qu Yimin from the E-city base was causing trouble in the Xiangcheng quarantine area.