203

No one knew what Fang Huai wanted to say in the end.

  Hua Mi didn't care either.

  She stood next to Fang Huai's body for a while and said with some disgust,
  "What have you done in your life?"

  In Hua Mi's memory, Fang Huai had been living in a hazy way when he was young.

  He is either at the casino or rushing to the casino every day.

  When Fang's mother had to go to work, Fang Xin asked Hua Mi to take care of her, while Fang Huai was just a hands-off shopkeeper.

  In Hua Mi's distant memories, Fang Huai and Fang's mother were always quarreling.

  For money, for life, for any trivial moment, the Fang family would quarrel.

  "So, what have you done in your life to benefit others and yourself?"

  Hua Mi asked the corpse on the ground again. She bent down slightly and looked at Fang Huai's open eyes,

"Let's use some of the remaining energy after death."

  She put Fang Huai's body into the recycling bin and converted it into an [energy light group].

  When she walked out of the tent, the street kid outside had already fallen to the ground, his body turned white, and he died of cold outside the tent.

  Hua Mi also put his body into the recycling bin.

  This is actually quite good. If these corpses are left where they are, no one will come to collect them for a long time.

  Because the crematorium in Xiangcheng will not take the initiative to collect corpses. In the past, the garrison would send the corpses to the crematorium in disasters.

  But now that the earthquake has stopped, the garrison is busier than before, and the survivors can only rely on themselves to transport their dead relatives to the crematorium.

  For people like Fang Huai and Jie Liuzi, no one cared about their lives when they were alive. Will anyone give them a special ride after they die?

  The most that can be done is to throw their bodies far away, so as not to hinder the survivors' group life.

  In such cold weather, the body would have to wait until the ice melted before it would rot.

  During this period, it might even mutate and become a walking corpse, which is what is conventionally called a zombie.

  Hua Mi's move can be regarded as relieving some of the pressure on the crematorium.

  She walked for a while in the freezing rain and called Liu Shengyuan,

  "Fang Huai is dead. It seems that Fang Xin has not returned to her tent for many days. Ask those streetwalkers where they plan to send those women."

  Liu Shengyuan agreed, then said hesitantly,
  "Sister Hua, why don't you go back to Xiangcheng City? It's too chaotic outside."

  The A city garrison has been merged into Gong Yi's command, Liu Shengyuan listened to the people around him and called Hua Mi "Sister Hua", so he followed the local customs and called her like that along with the Garrison around him.

  Considering that Sister Hua is pregnant, it is really inconvenient to run around outside in such a cold weather.

  If anything happens to the children and her, Liu Shengyuan's life will not be enough to compensate the  boss.