302

re
  Shi Caixia found Hua Mi mysteriously.

  She kicked the snow off her feet and whispered to Hua Mi,

  "Ami, do you know that Zhong Zimo and the others haven't left yet?"

  Hua Mi doesn't have the same mental strength as Gong Yi. She is in D City, completely unaware of what is happening outside.

  Seeing Shi Caixia's mysterious look, she asked, "What's wrong? Why haven't Zhong Zimo and the others left yet?"

  Shi Caixia said, "They left a group of women behind and are still waiting at the entrance of D City. You think,what's the reason?"

  Seeing Hua Mi's confused look, Shi Caixia said, "Of course it's because they want to use these women to please the commander of the garrison."

  "Oh." Hua Mi nodded, with a look on  her face that no expression can be seen.

  Shi Caixia said hurriedly,
  "Ah Mi, why aren't you in a hurry?"

"I know Zhong Zimo's methods. Those men   are actually no different from street gangsters, Ah Mi!"

When a man has a social status, will he play more elegantly?

 Not really.

  The higher the social status of a man, the more vulgar the entertainment content.

  There is no difference.

  All thinking with the lower body.

  Seeing that Hua Mi still had no reaction at all, Shi Caixia decided to speak more clearly,

  "Ma Yongchun in the past, you think he was such a serious man, he seemed to treat Miss Qin well, right. But no one can guarantee that Ma Yongchun have no women outside."

  "Ah Mi, all men have women outside, all of them."

  As far as Shi Caixia knew, Zhong Zimo often arranged such entertainment activities for senior managers who came and went.

  Really, it was so common. For Zhong Zimo, this was something he was familiar with.

  Those poor, innocent women were in the hands of Zhang Jifeng before, but now they are in the hands of Zhong Zimo.

  There is actually no difference.

  They often use women to consolidate the friendship between men.

  Whether it is a business discussion or serious entertainment, a woman is indispensable as a companion.

  Shi Caixia continued to vaccinate Hua Mi, "Look, your belly is so big now. It's inconvenient for you to do anything with your husband. Your husband will definitely be looking for a woman outside."

  "Even if he doesn't look for her, he will not be able to reject it if a girl is the one to seduce him. Think about it."

  "Ah Mi, this man Zhong Zimo is really not that easy to deal with, but apart from Zhong Zimo, there is also Li Zimo and Prince Mo."

  "You have to be more open-minded."

  Looking at Shi Caixia's sympathetic look, Hua Mi raised her hand and patted Shi Caixia's shoulder.

  "Fight the zombies, don't bother me."

  Anyway, she didn't like Gong Yi very much.

  Hua Mi didn't feel anything at all.

  Anyway, she already has her children. Does it matter whether Gong Yi plays outside or not?

  Except for feeling a little sick inside, Hua Mi didn't have any emotions.