310

Zhong Zimo and Mi Guoyuan waited at the gate of D City for three days.

  During this period, in addition to the Eighth Uncle's debris removal team, they would come down from the Hunan D Expressway every day and clear the snow at the gate of D City.

  None of the garrison and superpowers have ever come out of D City.

  What's more, Hua Mi and Shi Caixia didn't come out of D City again.

  Day by day, Zhong Zimo's expression became more and more ugly.

  Mi Guoyuan's temper became increasingly irritable.

  He really couldn't stand the harsh freezing weather, so he took the initiative to find Zhong Zimo, "I think those people are probably going to live in D City. We have to find other ways."

  He gestured to Zhong Zimo , the wrecker team who was working in the distance and asked, "Should we let the women pick up those customers?"

  These words made Zhong Zimo's eyes filled with anger,

  "Mi Guoyuan, we are administrators, not pimps. You said this , could it be that you really regard ourselves as pimps?"

  He always remembered his identity as the favored son of heaven.

  He has no identity or background, but through his own efforts, he became the first secretary next to Ma Yongchun in C City.

  That's what he's capable of.

  Zhong Zimo is a man who is about to do great things. Before the day when he becomes a master, he tells himself that he can always be flexible and flexible.

  Therefore, there is a fundamental difference between using women to please Gong Yi and wooing people with abilities, and pimping them out.

  Zhong Zimo keeps this in mind.

  There was a touch of sarcasm in Mi Guoyuan's eyes, "Well, if you insist on raising these women, then I have nothing to say."

  "How much money do you have left? The price of supplies has increased."

  City D placed it in the management building , a building's worth of supplies had already fallen into Hua Mi's pocket.

  Even if they wanted to pursue the ownership of this batch of materials, they couldn't do it.

  Because D city is full of zombies wandering around, they can't enter D city at all.

  With the emergence of the crystal core, those with super powers are exchanging the crystal core for the money in Hua Mi's hand.

  This has had a certain impact on the value of materials.

  At least on the Hunan-D Expressway, the price of supplies has begun to rise.

  Zhong Zimo has no other income. Although he has control of C City's reserve fund account, the price of supplies has increased, which means that the supplies he can purchase with the money in his hands are dwindling.

  Zhong Zimo lowered his head and rubbed his brows, "Keep going and see."

  For now, he still has enough money.

  As long as the garrison and the superpowers can come out every day, he still has the confidence to send those women to the beds of the garrison and the superpowers.

  At least the willpower of Li Haifu's superpowers won't be as high as that of the garrison.

  However, after waiting for a few more days, except for the debris removal team, the garrison and the superpowers who came to clear the obstacles every day, they still had not come out of D City.