239

Qin Zhen stood in front of Ma Yongchun. In his large tent, there was a smokeless firewood oven and a pile of firewood.

  These resources are found in almost every tent inside and outside Xiangcheng.

  It was snowing heavily outside. Except for Xiangcheng and City B, all the cities were buried. The snow was waist deep.

  And this snow only lasted for more than ten days.

  Her face was frosty, and she looked at Ma Yongchun full of alienation and strangeness,
  "City C cannot withstand this wave of disasters. Now when the roads can be cleared, we will clear the roads this morning and arrange for the survivors in C City to go to Xiangcheng or B .Coming to the city is our only way out."

  As soon as she finished speaking, Ma Yongchun slapped Qin Zhen's face and turned it aside.

  He said angrily,"I am the commander of the management of City C, Qin Zhen, are you unclear about your own identity and status? Have you ever asked me for my opinion when you do these things?"

In the face of natural disasters, Ma Yongchun thought very hard. He did not treat the garrison as an envoy. He did not give up the life of any survivor.

  He has been working hard to be a good management commander.

  But why? His brother, who loves him to the core, digs into C City's reserve fund account, and his wife wants to give C City's resources to Gong Yi and Hua Mi behind his back.

  What did he do wrong?

 He wanted to be a good commander, a good brother, and a good husband. How could he be sorry for these people?

 Half of Qin Zhen's face was swollen from being slapped. Ma Zhixuan stood behind Ma Yongchun and finally understood what was going on. He stepped forward and said, "Sister-in-law, you have gone too far. Don't you know how hateful is the person named Hua Mi? How can you use the resources of City C to feed Xiang City?"

  Qin Zhen turned around, ignoring Ma Yongchun's shocked and angry gaze, and looked at Ma Zhixuan with a knife-like gaze,

  "I would rather choose  to feed all the resources to Hua Mi than to feed them to you!"

  "You still said?" Ma Yongchun raised his palm again.

  Qin Zhen took a step forward,
  "Beat, Ma Yongchun, you beat me, but you can't change this fact even if you beat me. Zhou Cheng will never listen to you again. He and Gong Yi can wear the same pair of pants. Do you think that when your brother does something like this, will he still listen to you?"

  "What's more, can't you see that? C City has managed to survive until now, and it is already at the end of its strength. Next, even if you have the ability to resist, there are endless accidents."

  As she spoke, Qin Zhen looked at Ma Yongchun with deep sarcasm in her eyes,
  "What's more, you have such a careless younger brother, you can't see what's going on in C City. In the future, I have to be responsible for millions of survivors."

  Ma Yongchun pointed at Qin Zhen and was so angry that he almost vomited blood,

  "So you destroyed the entire C city just for this possible future?"

  "No matter if Zhixuan makes a mistake, I will scold him, reprimand him, and educate him again. This is always a private matter of our family. Now you are going crazy against me and Zhixuan just for your own selfishness. Revenge?"

  He looked at Qin Zhen as if he had just met this woman on the first day. What is her overall view? What about her gentleness?

  Now Qin Zhen is just a crazy woman who just wants crazy revenge!