396

Seeing the foreman nodding hurriedly, Hua Mi had just turned around to leave.
  The foreman immediately pointed to the sparkling diamond toy car at his feet and said, "Miss Hua, Miss Hua, I'll get this diamond toy car back then give it to you. Let the technician installs an engine and four wheels for the brother and sister to play with."

  Hua Mi imagined the bling bling scene.

  She looked at the contractor hesitantly, originally wanting to politely refuse his kindness.

  But looking at the expectant expression on the contractor's face, Hua Mi still nodded with difficulty.

  Well, in fact, in the relationship between her and the contractor, Hua Mi always felt that she was cooperating with the contractor.

  It's really hard to describe what he did as a contractor.

  But what can be done? Every time Hua Mi looked at her contractor, he looked like he was working very hard and trying his best to please her.

  Hua Mi could only try her best to cooperate and pretend that she was being pleased.

  Back in the nanny's car.

  Lin Zhigang has already got out of the car.

  In order not to disturb Gong Yi's family reunion, he had stayed outside the nanny's car with those stationed garrisons there.

  Lin Zhigang has been calling his father. He is afraid that he cannot control himself with such anxiety.

  When Hua Mi got into the nanny car, before she started talking, she saw Gong Yi using a measuring cup to measure milk powder.

  Then with a serious expression, he carefully poured the milk powder into the bottle.

  The two babies on the bed were moaning and groaning, obviously hungry.

  Hua Mi watched Gong Yi skillfully prepare the milk powder, put a drop of milk on the back of his hand, tested the temperature, turned around, and hugged his sister naturally.

  Feed his sister milk powder first.

  As for the elder brother, Hua Mi doesn't even need to ask. In Gong Yi's case, because the elder brother is a boy, in Gong Yi's words, a boy should starve his body and skin, and stay hungry for a while before he can take on big responsibilities.

  Seeing Hua Mi getting into the car, Gong Yi fed his sister milk and asked,
  "Why did you come to the north of Xiangcheng? Are you planning to leave the city for E City?"

  Xiangcheng North and E City, one is in the north and the other is in the south. .

  If Hua Mi wanted to go to City E, she would have to bypass the entire Xiangcheng base.

  This virtually increases the risk.

  Gong Yi looked at Hua Mi with disapproval. Of course he would not allow it. At this time, Hua Mi took his two cubs and traveled across mountains and rivers to E City.

  Hua Mi chuckled, "Impossible, impossible, I just brought the brother and sister to see their father."

  "How could I go to such a dangerous place such as E City? Don't worry."

  When she said Gong Yi's face looked a little better, but he was still worried about Hua Mi.

  Seeing his doting look again, looking at his sister who was struggling to suck milk in his arms, Gong Yi said softly,