343

A large bag of crystal nuclei was right in front of them.

  Someone reaches for it.

  With a hint of nonchalantness, he was still saying, "That's right, your wife got the crystal core for you."

 he hadn't finished speaking, and his hand hadn't touched the core in Hua Mi's bag.

  She raised her hand, and the crystal core bag in her hand flew out, hitting the man opposite her in the face.

  She smashed the man to the ground directly.

  Everyone was in an uproar. When they lowered their heads, they saw that half of the man's face was purple-red after being hit by the crystal core bag.

  There was blood flowing from his eyes, ears, and nostrils.

  He is dead.

  "You killed someone? How could you kill someone?"

  "It's not just robbing things, but you actually killed someone?"

  Everyone was shocked, looking at Hua Mi as if they were looking at some monster.

  Someone took advantage of the chaos and rushed towards Hua Mi, shouting loudly, "What on earth are you doing to be so evil?"

  Hua Mi is a bad person, right? She kills, robs, and does everything.

  Call her not a good person, she is a very special existence in this safe zone.

  Not only did the garrison obey her, but there was also a faint force surrounding her. Many people who were inconspicuous in the safe zone had a good relationship with her.

  For example, Chichuan, who they originally thought had little fighting ability, and Chichuan's large group of friends.

  There are also the contractors and Huo Jing, who are fully armed and only work on the power grid.

  An evil person does not look like a bad person, and a good person does not look like a good person.

  What exactly is the truth?

 Hua Mi didn't answer. She raised the bag containing the crystal cores in her hand and continued to smash it.

  One hit will kill one.

  Such a heavy bag of crystal cores, when wielded in the right way, was as lethal as a hammer in her hand.

  Ni Shuiwen's face turned pale when he saw it. After Hua Mi killed a few people, he stepped forward and shouted, "Forget it, don't kill them. Don't throw away your lives in vain just to seek justice for me. It's useless."

  "Forget it, forget it."

  Still can't win.

  Ni Shuiwen felt disgusted, but he was seriously injured now, and the other characters were just small fish and shrimps, and they couldn't even handle a pregnant woman.

  You have to stop the loss in time.

  Hua Mi used a bag of crystal cores to smash several people to death. When Ni Shuiwen called, the people around him stopped.

  Hua Mi also stopped killing people and looked at Ni Shuiwen with a half-smile,n"If I remember correctly, you organized a team and blew up the ice in D City privately without doing any inspection. This matter has not yet passed, D city will become what it is today, and Commander Ni deserves the most credit."

  Don't think that no one mentioned it, and this matter will become a thing of the past. Hua Mi remembered this for Ni Shuiwen account.

  Ni Shuiwen's face became increasingly ugly, and a lot of blood flowed from the top of his head.