240

Rich people are not stupid. Of course they know that donating money to Qin Zhen is equivalent to creating income for Hua Mi in disguise.

  The structure of the world is about to change.

  Now they are investing in Gong Yi and Hua Mi in disguise. In the future, when these two couples develop, they will definitely have a good life with their capital.

  Qin Zhen's choice was not wrong.

  She just saw the right moment.

  At this time, outside the big tent, Qin's mother, An Xiaoyu, and dozens of other men watched Qin Zhen prepare to get in the car.

  Qin's mother said in a low voice,

  "What this woman is doing is not human affairs. She gave our supplies to Hua Mi for nothing."

  She was really angry and immediately encouraged An Xiaoyu, "Let's go and ask her for help. Let me explain."

  As their team was driven out of Xiangcheng, the Xiangcheng garrison actually revoked their right to enter Xiangcheng.

  Even entering Xiangcheng for a walk is not allowed. Their ID cards are blacklisted. If they want to enter Xiangcheng, the alarm at the iron gate will beep.

  So this means that these people no longer have the right to enter Xiangcheng to wholesale supplies.

  This is to kill them all.

  So Mother Qin and the others had no choice but to follow Ma Zhixuan closely. Now, only a few hundred people in their team were broken up.

  And Ma Zhixuan was the only one among the hundreds of them who had money and could find a way to get supplies.

  Therefore, Mother Qin and the others naturally had to hold Ma Zhixuan tightly, and even tied Ma Zhixuan to them at all costs.

  So Qin's mother, An Xiaoyu and others put up their poor little tents around Ma Yongchun and Ma Zhixuan's tents.

  Naturally, they all knew about Qin Zhen's divorce.

  An Xiaoyu didn't dare to move. He murmured in a low voice, "This is the top management of City C after all. She has people and supplies, so we'd better not go against her."

  "Aunt Qin, it's better to do less than to do more. "

  Qin's mother was still very insistent,
  "At this time, if we don't explain the matter clearly and ask for our supplies back, and she enters Xiangcheng, who can we go to for supplies?" "

 " If the cold continues, we will probably have to endure it. If we can't live, we will either starve to death or freeze to death."

  At this time, the dark side of human nature has gradually been exposed.

  An Xiaoyu was still hesitating. He was frightened by Hua Mi's murderous appearance and was afraid that he would offend Hua Mi.

  But some men nearby, regardless of the number, stood up one by one under Qin's mother's instigation.

  Someone took a few steps ahead of Qin Zhen and closed the car door that Qin Zhen opened with a slap.

  The secretary next to Qin Zhen was startled.
  "What are you doing?"

  "What are you doing? Bitch, hand over the supplies, they are ours!"

  A man clenched his fist and waved it at Qin Zhen.