386

Hua Mi kept her promise, even if she couldn't kill Gong Yi, she still had to chop up Gong Yi's stuff.

  She cursed Gong Yi bitterly in her heart, while slowly squatting down and then slowly standing up.

  It hurts, it hurts so violently, it hurts so much that it makes her want to die!

The pain seemed to never end.

  Hua Mi gritted her teeth, trembling, squatting down again and again, and standing up again and again.

  She groaned, and finally couldn't help but make a painful sound from her mouth. When has a strong woman like her ever experienced such pain?

Gong Yi's eyes turned red, and he hugged Hua Mi to prevent Hua Mi from standing She couldn't stand upright and fell down.

 Gong Yi swore a poisonous oath in his mouth,

  "Never give birth again, you will never give birth again."

  Seeing Hua Mi in such pain, Gong Yi felt it in his heart. A sense of respect.

  Such a woman deserves his respect.

  Hua Mi is really a great person.

  Even greater than saving the whole world.

  Gong Yi had a deep understanding. At this moment, he even felt that no role in the world could be as great as a role like mother.

  Hua Mi can no longer feel any other emotions except pain.

  She knew that Gong Yi shed tears, but for Hua Mi, she could not think of anything more.

  Now she only focus on resisting this heart-wrenching pain.

  At this time, Hua Mi truly felt that no matter how strong a woman was and how capable she was of fighting, she would still be in unbearable pain at this moment of childbirth.

  While Hua Mi, Gong Yi, and Xin Qiuru in the delivery room were all concentrating on dealing with the birth.

  The little nurse who was helping in the delivery room suddenly turned around and held two guns in her hands, pointing them at the heads of Gong Yi and Hua Mi.

  She fired, but she didn't know why, but she missed?

  The sweat on Hua Mi's body had wet her whole body. She looked pale and glanced weakly at the little nurse.

  She was in so much pain that she couldn't bear it, and this little nurse was still here to make fun of her.

  Gong Yi, with a straight face, just looked at the little nurse who pointed a gun at his wife without saying a word.

  If the bullet misses, it's not an accident.

  Xin Qiuru's expression changed, and she stood in front of Hua Mi's belly and asked the little nurse coldly, "What are you doing? Do you know who you are pointing the gun at?"

  The little nurse's face was full of violence gas.

  With that look on her face, she was completely different from the conscientious little nurse Xin Qiuru and Hua Mi knew before.

  The little nurse snorted coldly and said to Hua Mi and Xin Qiuru:

"What do I want to do? Of course I want this bitch named Hua to die."

"Oh, let me introduce myself. My code name is Wild Rose. Unexpectedly, Well, I have been lurking beside you."

  Wild Rose is such a familiar code name, but they have never heard of it.