357

Maybe the infrastructure of the Xiangcheng base is much better than that of E City.

  But for Qu Yimin and her brother Qu Shiheng, there are rules everywhere in the Xiangcheng base.

  They can't show off their face at all.

  Qu Yimin walked into the community angrily and complained, "Whether it is the garrison at the Xiangcheng base or the police, there is no mercy or accommodation at all. We are a team from E City, and we have a fire element. People with superpowers, why do they have such a bad attitude?"

  Qu Shiheng did not reply, and his expression was also very bad. It was obvious that he was as angry as Qu Yimin.

  When Shi Caixia, who was walking into the community, heard this, she suddenly felt displeased with this group of people.

  So she looked at this group of people with disgust.

  Nowadays, there is really a group of people inside and outside the Xiangcheng base who complain about the sky and the air all day long, feeling that the whole world owes them.

  It is natural for others to treat them well, but if others treat them even slightly badly, it is a sign of deep hatred.

  "What are you looking at?"

  Qu Yimin stared at Shi Caixia, anger rising in her heart, "Tell me, what are you looking at?"

  Shi Caixia, who was carrying two axes, felt unlucky in her heart. She was full of disgust just now. That glance happened to meet Qu Yimin, who was as proud as a little princess.

  How can the little princess endure it any longer? Now in the Xiangcheng base, the garrison and the police don't give them face as a team.

  How dare a four-eyed frog in slovenly clothes dare to look at them with a cold face?

  Because Shi Caixia's facial expression was so profound that Qu Yimin didn't even need to take off the glasses on Shi Caixia's face to know that Shi Caixia was disgusted with them.

  Immediately, Qu Yimin started to get angry. Seeing that Shi Caixia didn't answer, she immediately pointed at Shi Caixia and asked, "Are you mute? Why don't you speak? Tell me, what are you looking at?"

  Shi Caixia didn't want to cause trouble, and she stopped looking at her. Qu Yimin, alone, took the time to walk into the community.

  However, as soon as she entered the resplendent gate of the community, Qu Yimin caught up and stopped her.

  Maybe it's because there's nowhere to vent her anger.

  Perhaps in this apocalyptic world, it is normal for the weak to prey on the strong.

  Shi Caixia looks like a nerd who only knows how to read. Even though she carries two axes on her back, this does not mean that she is very powerful in combat.

  "What are you doing?"

  Looking at Qu Yimin who spread her arms and stood in front of her, Shi Caixia's face was full of impatience, "Get out of the way, I want to go in to find someone."

  "Who are you going in to find? Can you afford it? Are you from the house here?"

  Qu Yimin raised her nostrils to the sky with a look of contempt.

  In the apocalypse, prices have risen very sharply, but this Tomson high-grade villa community originally had shares of their Qu family.

  After learning that the Xiangcheng base was under construction, this unfinished building project that the Qu family disdained was actually packaged and sold by Qin Zhen.