314

Mi Guoyuan and Zhong Zimo quietly prepared to leave D city on a snowy night.

  The first to evacuate were the women.

  Zhong Zimo took the beauties he had worked so hard to select and got on the Hunan D Expressway first.

  Mi Guoyuan packed his things and was about to leave.

  On the side, Uncle Eight squatted in the snow and watched, holding a cigarette in his mouth, and sighed, "Those beautiful women are gone."

  They are all very beautiful women. Their appearance and figure are absolutely amazing. Before the end of the world, Either an Internet celebrity or a celebrity.

  He have to say that although Zhong Zimo and Mi Guoyuan are useless, their vision of picking women is still very unique.

  A wrecker next to him spat: "What's the use of being pretty? These days, the more beautiful a woman is, the more dangerous she is."

  All the wreckers knew that Zhong Zimo's women were to be kept for the garrisons. Or provided to people with super powers.

  This is not a very moral thing to do.

  But in the end of the world, it is the best way out for these beautiful women.

  And these women themselves are willing.

  No one has any reason to drive them away.

  They were neither noisy nor fussy, and were even very much looking forward to meeting a senior garrison officer or a person with super powers.

  A group of wreckers, who could only see but not touch, squatted in a row and sighed.

  They saw Gong Yi coming out of City D with the garrison, and stopped Mi Guoyuan who was about to leave.

  Gong Yi was wearing a garrison uniform and a black coat.

  At this moment, the medal on the garrison hat shines.

  His eyes were like knives, full of sharpness.

  He threw the pistol in his hand at Mi Guoyuan's feet and said, "What does this pistol have to do with you?"

  How could Qin Xiaolan, have a gun?

 Not only is Hua Mi strictly controlling guns, but Gong Yi is also strictly controlling the proliferation of guns.

  This thing must be restrained now.

  But Gong Yi also knows that the world is not good, and although some people appear to be respectful on the surface, they are actually not submissive.

  Many people buy and sell guns and ammunition privately.

  Not many, but there are.

  They always have endless ways and means to obtain these things.

  As long as there is money, lots and lots of money, there will be a market for this thing.

  But is Qin Xiaolan rich? A woman who makes a living by selling meat will not be able to buy a gun no matter how much money she has.

  When Mi Guoyuan saw the pistol at his feet, he lied for a moment and secretly cursed bitterly.

  Why did he let Zhong Zimo leave first?

Everything was planned and implemented by Zhong Zimo, but Mi Guoyuan stayed here.

  "Where did this come from?"