215

Ke Minghong came very quickly. Before Hua Mi and Qin Zhen could finish their greetings, he rushed over sweating profusely.

  Standing at the door of the emergency area, Ke Minghong said:

 "I heard Dr. Xin come here and thank Miss Hua for providing these contraceptive pills and condoms. We are also looking for a printer recently to print some leaflets to promote the importance of condoms. "

  As for condoms, Hua Mi has no shortage here. The condoms she got from Brother Fan are  enough, and if not  it can be produced in her evel 16 factory.

  The key is that most things in bed still have to be conscious.

  Gong Yi told Ke Minghong to find several reliable lawyers who would stay at the rescue center to deal with conflicts between men and women regarding abortion.

  Once the conflict is confirmed and it is the man's responsibility, they cannot let him go.

  Qin Zhen and Ma Zhixuan listened for a long time. Qin Zhen asked Hua Mi with a smile,
  "Are you preparing for a big move? Miss Hua, please take our C city with you."

  The problems that arise in Xiangcheng and B  actually arise in other cities.

  It's just that the management is too busy arranging supplies to pay attention to such details.

  The order in Xiangcheng is very well controlled, and they have the conditions to pursue details.

  In this case, Qin Zhen followed suit and planned to wholesale a large number of condoms from Hua Mi.

  If there are irresponsible scumbags, City C can also arrest them and force them to move bricks.

  Qin Zhen even thought that the scumbags could be allowed to clear the Hunan C Expressway.

  After all, every time City C uses planes to transport supplies, it consumes a lot of energy.

  Hua Mi looked at Qin Zhen and wondered if it was a coincidence that Qin Zhen also came for a pregnancy test.

  But before Hua Mi could answer, Ma Zhixuan, who was standing next to Qin Zhen, frowned even deeper,

  "Is this too high-profile? How can two people talk things over well? If you are so harsh on moral issues, in the future, Is there any way for the survivors to survive?"

  He still remembered the time when Hua Mi, a pregnant woman, killed her cousin with a knife.

  Therefore, Ma Zhixuan felt from the bottom of his heart that Hua Mi was too cruel and ruthless.

  He felt that Hua Mi would not leave any room for anything and would make people breathless.

  Qin Zhen turned her head and glanced at Ma Zhixuan with a cold look.

  When she turned to face Hua Mi, Qin Zhen smiled extremely sweetly and said,

 "Ignore him, he is a young man who has been spoiled by my husband.Ah Mi, can I call you that?" She asked this to change the topic was very obvious, and Ma Zhixuan was very uncomfortable with her obvious attitude of trying to please Hua Mi.

  Hua Mi also glanced at Ma Zhixuan and said lukewarmly,

  "It turns out he is Commander Ma's younger brother. No wonder."

No wonder he is so idealistic. It is obvious that this kind of person has not been beaten in extreme environments and has not yet realized his ideological consciousness.

  Compared to Ma Zhixuan, Hua Mi was surprised by Qin Zhen.

  She looked directly at Qin Zhen, who smiled appropriately and generously at her.