303

The crystal core in the zombie's brain may be just fine for Li Haifu and the others.

  But there was absolutely no way to satisfy Gong Yi.

  Even Liu Shengyuan couldn't be satisfied.

  As he spoke, Gong Yi, who was lying on the bed, took out a handful of crystal nuclei from the pocket of his garrison combat uniform.

  He handed the crystal core to Hua Mi and said, "These are of no use to me, why don't I give them to you."

  His attitude was well-behaved and his posture was submissive.

  It's not like a commander who holds the garrison of several cities.

  What does he look like? He looks like a husband who is busy with work and has no time to spend with his wife, so he turns in his pocket money as soon as he comes home.

  Hua Mi looked down at the crystal core in Gong Yi's hand.

  Suddenly her mind started to have random thoughts.

  The bright crystal core in Gong Yi's hand looked like a handful of gems the size of pomegranate seeds.

  And there are still many such crystal nuclei in Gong Yi's pockets, all of which are filled.

  Hua Mi came to her senses, turned around and found a net bag, and asked Gong Yi to take out all the crystal cores on his body and put them in the net bag.

  She couldn't help but curiously asked,
  "What is the difference between the energy of these crystal nuclei and [Energy Beads] when inhaled into the body?"

   Hua Mi's anger seemed to have dissipated a little.

  Gong Yi sat on the bed with a smile and patted the empty bed next to him,
 "Come here, I'm gonna tell you, oh, don't stand, you're tired."

  When Hua Mi came over and sat down, Gong Yi squeezed her shoulders, He said cautiously, "There is still a slight difference. It feels like there are more impurities in the crystal core, which is not as pure as the energy of [Energy Beads]."

"Is your foot starting to swell? Let me pinch it for you."

  Originally, the crystal nuclei in the zombie brain were not enough for Gong Yi. There were still many impurities absorbed into his body.

  The taste is like eating snails, with sand in them.

  If you eat prawns, the shrimp threads will be full of shit.

  If too much is absorbed, the person with the superpower will feel uncomfortable.

  Hua Mi let Gong Yi squeeze her legs and thought about it for a while.

  In fact, many of the people with superpowers in their previous lives were thick and strong, had bad skin, had lumps on their bodies, and had bad tempers day after day.

  Even female superpowers are rarely pretty.

  Many analyzes are saying that absorbing the crystal nuclei in zombies and mutated animals and plants will make people violent.

  Some superpowers absorb crystal nuclei for a long time, and are even in danger of losing their minds.

  Therefore, Hua Mi had long known that there were impurities in this crystal nucleus.

  She just didn't expect that her [Energy Water Droplets] and [Energy Condensation Beads] were purer than the crystal core.

  "Then let your garrison give me all the crystal nuclei they obtained and exchange them for [energy beads] from me."