212

A/N: Been busy lately. Sorry for the late update.

When Hua Mi finished collecting the supplies, the level 23 warehouse was stretched to level 24, and she got another chance to draw a lottery.

  The weapons held by the corpse were collected into storage boxes.

  Hua Mi stretched her neck and looked into the box. Most of these weapons were pistols. They were not new. It looked like many of them were ten or twenty years old.

  Weapons are different from other materials. These will be recovered by Gong Yi. There will be specialized people in the garrison to check the firearms. The usable ones will be stored in the weapons arsenal and kept for emergencies.

  Those that cannot be used are destroyed on the spot. Gong Yi will not let these weapons wander to the survivors.

  Seeing Hua Mi staring at the weapons in the box, Gong Yi came over, pinched the back of her neck, and lifted Hua Mi back,

"These firearms are prone to misfire, so stop playing with them."

  He knew she had one in her hand . There are more sophisticated weapons than these, so if you want to play with them, use her own and don't play with these inferior products.

  Hua Mi said "Ouch" and was pushed aside by Gong Yi. She then looked at the corpses on the ground and asked,

"How to deal with these corpses?"

  Gong Yi glanced at Hua Mi and said, "The crematorium."

  "Then I can do it. Help drive and take these corpses to the crematorium."

  Hua Mi looked at Gong Yi with a pair of fox eyes and smiled. She didn't look like a peaceful person.

  Gong Yi pondered for a moment and nodded, "Then after you finish delivering the body,   just wait for me at your RV supermarket and we'll go see  the doctor."

  Hua Mi listen with one ear and then out to the other, nodding while watching all the corpses being loaded into the truck.

  In the end, she couldn't wait to run to the large truck with the corpse in front of her, and drove away.

  Gong Yi sighed as he watched.

  Can't treat her like a garrison. She is his wife, not his garrison.

  Just give her an advice in a pleasant manner, but this person didn't seem to be listening at all.

  Ask, what can Gong Yi do?

Ma Zhixuan, who was outside the red light district, watched helplessly as Hua Mi drove a large truck onto the Xiang A Expressway and ran towards Xiangcheng.

  Under Cao Feng's vigilant and sarcastic gaze, he suddenly felt a little frustrated.

  There was no way, no one was allowed in the red light district. No matter how long Ma Zhixuan waited outside the red light district, he could only go back to Xiangcheng sadly.

  When he arrived, Ma Zhixuan walked with Qin Xiaolan.

  When he returned, Ma Zhixuan called his sister-in-law and asked her to send a car to pick him up.

  The Xiang-A Expressway has been dredged to the red light district and has been completely shut down.

  There were many survivors on the road, walking on the Xiang A Expressway.

  The flying snow particles hit people, and some people who were wearing thin clothes were already freezing and turning purple all over.

  Fortunately, the all-pervasive vendors have set up their stalls outside the red light district.