359

The two brothers, Qu Yimin and Qu Shiheng, were frightened this time.

  In City E, there are no zombies and there are not too many survivors.

  All the survivors were in the period of natural disasters, dying and running.

  Those who could run almost all came to the Xiangcheng base.

  Those who have the ability to stay will not go against the Qu family.

  So they didn't suffer from depression.

  At least until now, the Qu family brothers and sisters are like superior beings.

  Qu Shiheng thought that by reporting that he was a fire power user, he would be taken seriously by the Xiangcheng Base and treated differently.

  But he was still left in the quarantine area.

  Even though he was angry and with half his face covered in blood, he kept emphasizing that he was attacked.

  The police just came over and asked him a few questions. After learning that he was not attacked by zombies or mutant beasts, the police left.

  Qu Yimin was trembling all over and stopped the police. She was so angry that she said, "Aren't you going to verify the situation? We were attacked. We were attacked at the gate of Tomson Shangpin Villa Community."

The police put away their hands. He explained carefully, "It's not that we didn't verify it. The east side of the Xiangcheng base has now been classified as a dangerous area."

  "The owners of Tomson Shangpin Villa Community  all move on their own. If you are attacked there, Isn't it normal? You are not the owner, why are you going in?"

  Commander Gong said that all fights in dangerous areas are not under the jurisdiction of the police.

  So understand, this matter has exceeded the responsibility of the Xiangcheng base police.

  Besides, Sister Hua is the owner and Shi Caixia is also the owner. Who do the Qu family brothers and sisters count?

 Didn't you deserve to be beaten?

  Qu Yimin gave an exaggerated "Ah" and sarcastically said, "So your Xiangcheng base is no different from other places? You don't care about the survivors being harmed?"

 The little princess of the Qu family who had grown up doting on her could not believe it. This was the paradise that the survivors said?

  Is this what the survivors say is the last oasis for mankind?

 The policeman looked at Qu Yimin speechlessly.

  The garrison on the side stood upright, holding a weapon in his hand. He said nothing and did not even look at Qu Yimin.

  It was as if they were just decorations standing in the quarantine area.

  The doctor on the side said: "There are too many uncertain factors in the danger zone. If you don't want to encounter personal danger, you should have stopped going to the danger zone a few days ago."

"It's not that we at the Xiangcheng base don't care. You are in Hunan. In the isolation area, observation area, and safety area of ​​the city base, if there is a physical attack, someone will come out to stop it." "

 " You are in the dangerous area. Everyone is either fighting zombies or preparing to fight zombies. Who has time to supervise you?"

  Give the garrison a way to survive. There are only a few people in total. Not only do they have to protect the entire Xiangcheng base, they are also busy putting out fires and killing zombies everywhere.