332

The crowd made even louder noises.

  This is the first time for many survivors to experience such a situation.

  In frequent natural disasters, it is true that they also have relatives who died, but like this, a few hours ago, their relatives were still alive.

  As a result, he jumped up and hugged him and took a bite.

  It seemed too tragic.

  Especially the tall, muscular man who was bitten.

  No reaction at all.

  The one who bit him was his own brother.

  "He, he was bitten."

  "Bitten by his brother."

  The crowd whispered.

  If the younger brother bites the older brother, will the older brother also become a zombie?

  Before the tall, strong man who had been bitten could recover, a survivor immediately stopped hesitating.

  They stepped forward and chopped the zombies in the open space into several pieces.

  After sharing the same hatred with the enemy, the survivors in the open space quickly became quiet again.

  One by one, they all looked at the tall man in the clearing.

  Everyone seemed to realize that this tall and strong man had just been bitten by his own brother.

  The tall man's neck was bleeding, and he looked at his brother's body at his feet with a pale face.

  He raised his hand and touched his neck again.

  It seems that he still can't accept what happened.

  At this time, Ni Shuiwen walked out of the crowd and said, "Wu Guilong, if you are bitten by a zombie, you will also become a zombie."

  The man named Wu Guilong had an ugly look on his dark face.

  He stared at Ni Shuiwen, gritting his teeth, "What do you mean?"

  Ni Shuiwen said nothing, just pursed his lips and looked at Wu Guilong.

  But everyone understand. Ni Shuiwen's meaning was very simple. In order to prevent the situation like that  from happening again, Wu Guilong must die.

  They saw it with their own eyes, that was what happened around them. The survivors were bitten by zombies.

  They will turn into a zombie.

  People who were alive a few hours ago will turn into zombies a few hours later.

  So Wu Guilong was bitten and he wouldn't live long.

  A few days ago, the team was so awesome that they wanted to unite, seize the power of killing monsters from the garrison, and earn more crystal cores.

  It has now reduced to this.

  Wu Guilong just stood in the gaze of everyone, being pointed at by everyone.

  His brother had just died, and his brother was the most supportive of Ni Shuiwen's ambitions.

  Before everyone here knew Ni Shuiwen, Wu Guilong and his brother worked with Ni Shuiwen and his wife through various natural disasters.

  It was Ni Shuiwen who said that we still don't know what the future apocalyptic environment will be like, and they should keep up with changes in current events.