398

While Hua Mi was talking to Huo Jing about the group of survivors stranded in the Xiangcheng base, a garrison hurried over and stood beside Hua Mi.

  He saluted Hua Mi with a standard garrison salute and said,
  "Sister Hua, that woman has been interrogated. She does have a gang." "

  "This gang exists among the stranded survivors in the north of the Xiangcheng base, and the number is still there. Quite a lot, quite big."

  "According to the woman, there are about several hundred."

  "The woman didn't know the specific list, but she told us that this group of people has a great influence on our Xiangcheng base, especially on Hunan. Sister, your opinion is very important."

  This is probably someone who has never been to the Xiangcheng Base, and has only heard that the Xiangcheng Base has sufficient supplies and energy.

  But they never thought that after actually entering the Xiangcheng base, they would find out how good this base really is.

  The more they think this base is good, the more they feel that closing this base and not allowing it to be opened to the outside world will be a very cruel and heavy loss to the outside world, those survivors who are suffering.

  They are all human beings, so why can some people live in the Xiangcheng base?

  And some people can only suffer outside the Xiangcheng base?

  The garrison said to Hua Mi carefully:

  "The woman who attacked our brother and sister, her husband, mother-in-law, children, etc. are all outside the Mist Wall."

 " When the commander was building the Mist Wall, this woman's husband, mother-in-law, etc. He and his children were not together with this woman."

  "So they were separated."

  It took almost no effort to pry open the woman's mouth.

  There seems to be something wrong with this woman's mental state.

  After intensifying her emotions a little, she told the garrison everything like a bamboo tube falling to her stomach.

  Why does she do this and who are the people who help her do this.

  While the woman was venting her emotions, she also told the garrison that she was feeling a lot of depression in her heart.

  Because the Cloud and Mist City Wall was built in an instant, it did not go through a long process of piling up. It was the materialized city wall of Gong Yi's mental power.

  So she and her family didn't react at that time.

  When she was close to the Xiangcheng base, she was included in the Mist Wall, and her family stood far away, so they're naturally excluded from the Xiangcheng base. She was forced to be separated from her family . It is said that there are many survivors outside.

  Therefore, this group of stranded survivors who were stranded in the north of the Xiangcheng base and had already lived in tents had great opinions on Hua Mi.

  They believe that if Hua Mi had not blocked the Xiangcheng base, then today, all their relatives and friends would be able to enter the Xiangcheng base, such a good place.

  Everyone they care about, everyone they love, will be happy.

  Hua Mi, who closed the Xiangcheng base, was the culprit who prevented their family from being reunited and their happiness.