376

"Is it possible that we can get some teleportation tickets back to Xiangcheng from the new survivors?"

  Some survivors thought wildly.

  In fact, when they left Xiangcheng, they thought they would never return to that place again.

  So they didn't even have any tickets to return to the city.

  "It is said that another wave of survivors came today, and they were searched by Hu Yanxiang as soon as they arrived."

"I heard that not only their [Energy Water Drops] were taken away, but also the supplies brought out from the Xiangcheng base were also taken away. Gone."

  The survivor squatting on the ground, full of sorrow, plucked his short hair.

  "I really don't know what these people are doing here in E City? Two more survivors who tried to escape died this morning."

"Their bodies were hanging on the other side of the barbed wire fence. When I saw them, they looked like they were dead. "

  Obviously, the outside world's evaluation of the Xiangcheng Base and E City is very different from the facts.

  The outside world says that the Xiangcheng base will soon be destroyed by the zombie wave, and soon the Xiangcheng base will disappear from the map of survivors.

  The outside world also said that E City is a very good place, safe and comfortable, with a good environment. This is the real Garden of Eden for survivors,fart.

  Only those who have actually been to E City know that there is no comparison between E City and the Xiangcheng Base.

  That is to say, there are no zombies outside City E, but there is a row of corpses hanging outside City E. They were all killed by the Qu family in City E.

  Squatting on the ground, the shirtless survivor was skinny and emaciated. There were several whip marks on his back, all of which were beaten by the supervisors of the Qu family.

  If they were slow to repair the city wall, the Qu family's supervisor would come up with the whip.

  The survivor squatting on the ground said harshly: "I received news from the people at the Xiangcheng base. Now the Xiangcheng base is still alive." "

  Yes, it has been so long, and it is still alive."

  "It is said that the south and east sides of the Xiangcheng base have been sealed, and survivors have no way to enter or exit."

  "If we want to return to the Xiangcheng base, we can only enter from the north or west."

  This is a let-down. It is a fact that is difficult for people to accept, because City E exists to the east of the Xiangcheng base, which is the shortest path to the Xiangcheng base.

  If they want to go around to the north or west, they will have to travel a lot longer.

  But now that the outside of Xiangcheng Base is so dangerous, no one can make up their mind. If they get close to Xiangcheng Base, will they attract zombies?

  The key is, is there really that much peace inside the Xiangcheng base, and is it worth the risk for them to return to the Xiangcheng base?

 It was very difficult for them to go back without anyone to help them.

  Some people sighed, "What a pity. It would be great if we still had the teleportation tickets from the Xiangcheng base."