265

The weather was originally bad. Although day and night are now clearly distinguishable, the days are short and the nights are long.

  As soon as night fell, ice cubes size of fists fell from the sky and hit the tent.

  Fortunately, Hua Mi has enough tubes of tarpaulins. No matter how big the market demand is, her tarpaulins are never out of stock.

  The wind and snow were blowing hard, and there was already a thick layer of snow outside the tarpaulin.

  So the survivors took shovels and flattened the thick snow, packed it firmly, and made an igloo.

  No matter how strong the wind and snow were, it would not destroy their igloo.

  Hua Mi and Shi Caixia were nesting in the igloo tent, with several sweet potatoes roasting on the smokeless wood stove.

  The aroma of roasted sweet potatoes is overwhelming, making Shi Caixia extremely greedy.

  Suddenly, a gunshot was heard.

  Shi Caixia was shocked, and before she could react, gunshots rang out one after another outside.

  Immediately afterwards, it was Zhou Cheng who cursed outside the tent:
  "That bastard Ma Zhixuan, I knew he came with bad intentions and actually brought a bunch of hired killers."

  Professional hired killers.

  The garrison outside quickly assembled.

  Hua Mi's heart skipped a beat when she saw Shi Caixia next to her getting up to go out. She quickly stretched out her hand and dragged Shi Caixia back to sit down.

  "Are you crazy? Are professional killers the same as those street gangsters in the past?"

  "Sit tight."

  Even Hua Mi, a truly professional killer, would not dare to rush forward and take risks, not to mention a person like Shi Caixia who has no strength to restrain a chicken, a complete nerd.

  Shi Caixia was panicking. Listening to the increasingly fierce gunshots outside, she asked,

  "What's going on? Why would Ma Zhixuan hire professional killers to attack us?"

  In the final analysis, the battle for the supply warehouse in City C is the ultimate goal. They are all used on survivors.

  No matter how hot it is, it won't rise to the point of life and death.

  Is Ma Zhixuan crazy?

With a cold look on her face, Hua Mi looked at the panicked Shi Caixia,"How can you tell the bottom line of human nature?"

  She tilted her head, listening to the gunshots outside, and said to Shi Caixia seriously:

  "Someone at the garrison must have been injured."

  After saying that, Hua Mi didn't care so much. She took out a handful of [Energy Water Beads] and handed it to Shi Caixia,

  "Zhou Cheng will definitely arrange a place to place the wounded in a while. Give each of them one pill of this medicine."

  Shi Caixia looked at the cod liver oil in her hand, no, they're injured by a gunshot, would taking cod liver oil help?

  Before she could ask, Hua Mi turned around again.

  From the pile of materials piled in the tent, Hua Mi randomly found a large bag of ethanol, painkillers, sterile gauze, hemostatic gel, condoms, resin gloves, protective clothing, and sterile boots.