248

Basically, all the gangsters active in City C are more or less related to Chen Hu.

  The only difference is the size of the relationship.

  Ordinary minions definitely don't know Chen Hu, and have never even seen Chen Hu's face.

  But it is obvious that this woman has already committed crimes with a group of men.

  If you follow this woman and feel up, you will definitely find a big tiger.

  So the question now is, who to send to interact with this woman.

  Zhou Cheng, who was pulled into the nanny car, looked at Gong Yi and said,

  "Go!"

  Gong Yi was heating hot water for Hua Mi and was about to fill her with a hot water bottle. He glanced at Zhou Cheng who was huddled in the chair and said, " I am  man with a family, this kind of job that may require selling one's sex is obviously not suitable for me."

  Then Zhou Cheng looked at the two guards who were setting up tents outside.

  Hua Mi reminded:
  "If there is a gang behind her, she will definitely not hook up with the ordinary garrison of low level. If she wants to hook up, she will hook up with the high-level garrison." So there are only 4 garrison in total here, and the most suitable one is Zhou Cheng.

Zhou Cheng curled his lips and muttered, "I don't have a girlfriend yet, so I'm not very good at it."

  "You should practice how to get along with women in advance."

  After Gong Yi boiled the water, he kicked Zhou Cheng out of the nanny car and sent Zhou Cheng away to engage in a beauty trick.

  He filled the hot water bottle, wrapped it in a towel, and carefully placed it on Hua Mi's legs. "Let's set up camp here first and examine her carefully."

  Then, he raised his hand and pulled the hair from Hua Mi's temples and tucked it behind her ears.

  Hua Mi looked at Gong Yi and felt that the tenderness in this man's eyes seemed to overflow like water.

  She bent two fingers and tried to prick Gong Yi's eyes,

  "If you look at me like that again, I'll make you blind, do you believe it or not?"

  The enemy is in front of us. Don't chatter with her here. Be brave!

  Gong Yi's handsome face darkened, and he raised his hand to hold Hua Mi's two fingers that wants to prick his eyes,
  "Have our girls made trouble for you recently?"

  He lowered his head and pressed his cheek against Hua Mi's big belly.

  No one knew who was inside, kicked him in the face, and he laughed stupidly,
  "The little girl is very energetic."

  Hua Mi rolled her eyes, "I think maybe it's my son?"

  "Impossible, I have always dreamed of having two daughters."

  Gong Yi really liked his daughters and became more and more obsessed with it. He even told Hua Mi, "I met a survivor the day before yesterday. He used to be a fortune teller. He told me that I am destined to have a daughter in my life."

As he spoke, Gong Yi gently wrapped his hands around Hua Mi's somewhat bloated waist," They must be two girls."

  One is called Dahua and the other is called Xiaohua!