292

The person who called Zhang Jifeng was an administrator.

  It was Li Haifu's group who reported that they had finished fighting the zombies.

  They finally took out the crystal nuclei from all the zombies' brains.

  Then they drove a truck, all messy and extremely embarrassed, back to D city with Hua Mi, Zhou Cheng and Shi Caixia.

  Now they can't go to Xiangcheng because the Xiang D Expressway was bombed.

  After Cao Feng dealt with the zombies that fell into the pit, he set up a checkpoint on the opposite side, equipped with the white phosphorus bombs given by Hua Mi.

  Once zombies come in large numbers, they will be ready with white phosphorus bombs.

  So Li Haifu and others, despite being very dissatisfied with Zhang Jifeng, returned to D City.

  They did not know the identities of Hua Mi and Zhou Cheng, but assumed that Hua Mi, Zhou Cheng, and Shi Caixia were all survivors who had fled to D City.

  Therefore, he generously invited Hua Mi and Zhou Cheng to go to D city together.

  When they arrived at the gate of D City, Li Haifu was still saying to Hua Mi, "Don't worry, although D City does not have as many supplies as Xiangcheng, and the living environment is not as good as Xiangcheng. But we have been providing D city and send supplies to the management building. There are many, many supplies there, enough for you to give birth."

  They, the superpowers, were actually very grateful and admired Hua Mi in their hearts.

  Hua Mi was not looked down upon because she was pregnant.

  They felt that Hua Mi knew a lot, and it was precisely because of Hua Mi's on-site guidance that they got to know zombies so smoothly this time.

  A lot of crystal nuclei were also obtained.

  There was a person with supernatural powers next to him. He came over excitedly and said to Li Haifu, "Brother Li, I used to feel something wrong every day. My body was as uncomfortable as a bug crawling. Only today did I know that it was my supernatural energy. I'm overdrawn."

  If their energy has not been fully replenished, they will not know how wonderful it feels to be full of energy.

  Now that they are holding the crystal core in their hands, the energy in the crystal core will be connected to their bodies.

  This is a quite magical feeling. They can clearly feel that their body is like a sponge.

  Absorbed all the energy in the crystal core into his body.

  After the superpower said to Li Haifu, he looked at Hua Mi with gratitude and bowed to her,

 "Thank you, Sister Hua, for letting us understand ourselves better."

  He heard Zhou Cheng call her Sister Hua, So they, the superpowers, all followed Zhou Cheng in calling them Hua Mi.

  Hua Mi waved her hand and continued to say to Li Haifu, "But I heard that many teams don't like the old, weak, sick and pregnant. If you just take me back to D City, those administrators won't give you trouble, right?"

  Li Haifu was stunned for a moment, and then he remembered that in fact, D City had never received the elderly, the weak, the sick, the disabled and pregnant women in such a long time.

  Where did those survivors who were classified as old, weak, sick, disabled and pregnant go?

  Li Haifu was thinking when a man with yellow hair led a group of men with colorful hair and walked over on the snow.