249

It was the group of men 300 meters away that He Xinghui contacted.

  As soon as she entered the tent, she said to the connected mobile phone with a cold face, "All my people were killed by a big-bellied woman."

  The other party was taken aback and asked: "What big-bellied woman? So powerful?"

  Because of the stagnation of messages, news about Hua Mi's feats in Xiangcheng did not reach C City.

  Moreover, they all gathered in City C and from other cities and have not been to Xiangcheng yet.

  He Xinghui glanced in the direction of the nanny car. The door of the warm nanny car was closed tightly. She didn't know how the big-bellied woman inside was being interrogated by the garrison.

  Anyway, she should be out of the garrison's suspicion.

  Zhou Cheng was firmly controlled by her.

  He Xinghui said coldly,

  "This is not important, she is just a big-bellied woman. If she were not pregnant, she would have been killed by the garrison."

  Those hypocrites in the garrison are hypocritical. Even if they know that Hua Mi is a female devil, they still  let this female devil go because she was a pregnant woman.

  Similarly, as long as He Xinghui behaves weakly, she can easily gain the sympathy and trust of the garrison.

  This is the fatal weakness of the garrison.

  The group of street gangsters lying in ambush nearby said indifferently,
  "Who cares about big-bellied women and small-bellied women? Just tell me directly. How long will it take to kill these garrison troops this time?"

  This is a method they usually use. When encountering a lone garrison, He Xinghui will go up and use her feminine weakness to ambush the garrison.

  Then when the lone garrison wasn't paying attention, she stabbed him directly.

  They would lurk in the surrounding streets and rush up to kill those pesky guards.

  He Xinghui sneered,
  "What's the rush? There are four garrisons this time, so it's not easy to win."

  Before the other party could speak, He Xinghui said again,

  "I discovered something. Zhou Cheng, the garrison commander of C City, actually had an affair with D City Sun Shiping, the garrison commander, appeared here at the same time. What do you think is the reason for this?"

  The person on the phone thought for a moment, "C City Material Depot?"

  "Yes, it must be because of this thing, otherwise they wouldn't have appears here at the same time."

  There was obvious ambition on He Xinghui's face,

  "Tell Brother Fan and ask him to send more people to follow us. I suspect that the C City garrison has made big moves recently."

Recently, the C city management commander and his wife  are getting divorced. , there was so much turmoil, Qin Zhen even publicly issued a statement that she had parted ways with Ma Yongchun.

  This matter related to City C, so it was also spread back to City C.

  According to reliable information, Qin Zhen wanted to give 1 million tons of fabric to Xiangcheng, but Ma Yongchun did not allow it, so the two quarreled again over this batch of materials.