205

In the thin snowy night, the man who wanted to reach out and touch Hua Mi was beaten to the ground by Hua Mi.

  No worker around dared to say a word.

  Now they believe that there is no one else but Sister Hua to be such a fierce woman.

  Then Hua Mi put away the steel bars, pointed at the man she knocked to the ground, and ordered the other workers,

  "Find two people and throw him away."

  Then she pointed at the seven or eight thinly dressed women in the open space,

 " Catch them all, lock them up and educate them, and make them bear the eight honors and eight shames."

  A group of men came up again and grabbed all the women in the open space. This time they did not dare to touch them. They just avoided suspicion and grabbed their arm.

  They just heard those women, shivering from the cold, twisting their bodies in the weather with fine snow particles, shouting loudly, "Let us go, we haven't done anything, why do you lock us up?"

  " Because you have disrupted the progress of my project."

  Hua Mi waved her hand and ordered the workers,

 "Send them to the toll station, and the rest will work. If the work stops again, wages and materials will be deducted."

  Gong Yi happened to be in Chen Hu In the industrial park left behind, a large amount of wool and rags were found, as well as prefabricated houses.

  The contractor did a good job. Although others did not arrive at the scene, they had people bring these materials over.

  It is very simple to put up a prefabricated house, and it can be set up in a short time if you have enough hands and feet.

  Look, there is also a place for prostitutes. After they have carried the Eight Honors and Eight Disgraces, they can sew the rag ends and stuff wool inside.

  Isn't a thick woolen jacket complete?

 If the prostitutes make more thick woolen jackets, Hua Mi won't have to give out thermal underwear to the infrastructure team.

  Thinking of this, Hua Mi suddenly became very motivated and told the workers,

 "My people must be in line with the garrison in everything. They are strictly prohibited from engaging in sexual intercourse. If you miss women, you have to fall in love with them seriously. If you prostitute these women, you're not afraid being looked down upon by the garrison?"

  There was no way, the moral level of the garrison was too high, and whoring was strictly prohibited, and it was written into the garrison rules.

  If the morals of Huami's people are not up to par, and workers go to sex dens after work, they will have a bad impression on the garrison and will be despised by the garrison.

  The key is that it also affects the progress of the project.

  The workers responded, and most of them were very docile. Some of the workers who were not convinced did not dare to show it in person.

  If you really go against this bitch, not only will your job be lost, but you will also have to be beaten by this bitch.

  Then they heard Hua Mi say from behind them:
  "If there are any more women standing on the street, pick them up and take them to the toll station. Give one away and I will give you 2,000 yuan each."

Thinking about the thick coat, Hua Mi think it would be good to catch a few more prostitutes to bear the eight honors and eight shames.

  After she finished explaining to the workers, she turned around and walked towards the toll booth.