287

Chen Hu is actually in D City, and he may have infiltrated the management of D City. This is unexpected for Hua Mi, but she is not surprised at all.

  Wasn't that what Chen Hu was like in his previous life?

  He infiltrates everywhere and has his connections everywhere.

  Looking out the car window, Zhou Cheng was drinking and singing with the 12 people with powers.

  Hua Mi and Gong Yi exchanged information.

  At present, Chen Hu not only controls the management of D City.

  He also has superpowers in his hands.

  Moreover, they have been cleaning up the Hunan D Expressway and transporting supplies back from Xiangcheng.

  This is a bit irritating.

  Although Hua Mi had a lot of supplies, she never thought about using them to support the enemy.

  "It seems that the Xiang-D Expressway can't survive without blowing up."

  Hua Mi angrily squeezed a plastic water cup in her hand and deflated it,
  "Originally, I said it would depend on the situation, and if necessary, I would blow it up. We got off the Hunan D Expressway, and you see, there are no normal survivors in D city, and of the remaining people, I don't know how many of them are Chen Hu's people."

It's not allowed to support the enemy

 She cannot tolerate it.

  "Wait a minute."

  Gong Yi suddenly realized something on the other end of the phone and asked coldly, "Tell me, where are you?"

  After chatting for a long time, he finally came to his senses.

  Judging from what Hua Mi said, she was on the Xiang D Expressway?

  Hua Mi held up the phone and looked for a signal everywhere, "Hey, hey."

  "Oh, what kind of broken signal is this? Hey."

  Gong Yi's roar came from the phone,

  "Hua Mi! Do you want me to remind you, you ! How big is your belly now? It's almost 6 months old. In a few days, your belly will be almost 6 months old!"

"What if something happens if you run around like a hammer?"

  "You pretend, you're good at pretending!!"

  Hua Mi said, "Sorry, the number you called is not in the service area, beep~~~!"

  Simply hung up the phone!

Hua Mi looked up and looked at Shi Caixia's shocked expression. She smiled at Shi Caixia and said, "The signal is really bad."

  Shi Caixia, who was sitting opposite Hua Mi, had an expression on her face that said, "You don't need to explain."

  After a while, Shi Caixia asked cautiously, "Is this Hunan-D Expressway really going to explode?"

  "Blow up, or my surname is not Hua!"

  Hua Mi's face showed a ruthless expression, "But I don't have the weapons to blow up buildings. I'll call Cao Feng and ask him if he can do something about it."

  Actually, it would be better to contact Gong Yi directly, but Hua Mi's mobile phone signal is not very good, so she cannot contact Gong Yi!

  It's really real.