337

Hua Mi and Dafu were talking outside the RV.

  Inside the RV, Gong Yi looked hopelessly at the aluminum alloy table legs in front of him and called Zhou Cheng.

  When the call was connected, Gong Yi whispered, "Hello?"

  Zhou Cheng held the phone and asked strangely, "Hello, hello? Brother Yi, what's wrong with you? Are you being a thief?"

  In the RV, Gong Yi peeked his head and looked towards Hua Mi's back outside the door continued to whisper, "Give me a whole table. Be quick and don't disturb my wife."

  "What happened to your wife? What do you want the table for?"

  Zhou Cheng shouted in a loud voice. Er, thought about it with his understanding, and suddenly realized with a smile,

  "Brother Yi, you and your wife are playing tricks."

  Gong Yi, who was in the RV, had a serious face, "What are you talking about? The table legs on my wife's car were sawed off, and now she wants me to put them back together."

  But the aluminum alloy legs can no longer be put back in place.

  Gong Yi asked Zhou Cheng to find him a random table, just one with four legs.

  After explaining for a long time, Zhou Cheng finally understood, "Oh, leave it to me, I'll be there soon."

  Zhou Cheng went above and beyond to solve Brother Yi's marital crisis.

  Carrying the foam box containing crayfish from the night market, he walked around Hua Mi outside the RV, stood by the window of the RV, and tapped lightly in Morse code, ["I'm here, I brought a table." ]

  Gong Yi stretched out his head to take a look, tapped the glass window with Morse code, [passed the table through the window. ]

  The two senior garrison generals completed the deal on the "table" with solemn expressions.

  The window of the RV was opened. Gong Yi looked at the white foam box handed in by Zhou Cheng and compared it with the luxurious and high-end decoration of the RV.

  In fact, it's okay to have a cup of milk tea.

  He wiped the foam box and placed it next to the sofa. Well, it seemed stable.

  Knocking on the window again, he sent a Morse code message to Zhou Cheng,

  ["My wife is coming back." ]

  Turning around to look, Zhou Cheng had already disappeared.

  Hua Mi outside the RV saw off Dafu and was about to go back to the RV.

  Ni Shuiwen called out to her, "Ah Mi."

  Hua Mi stood there without moving, squinting at Ni Shuiwen who was walking over.

  Ni Shuiwen stood in front of Hua Mi with a smile, "We had a bit of a misunderstanding before, but now that the crisis is over, I thought to myself, I still have to come and explain it to you. From now on, we will help each other, and we will also be friends."

  Hua Mi looked at Ni Shuiwen doubtfully, "Friends? Were we before?"

  Ni Shuiwen was stunned, and a hint of haze flashed across his face, then disappeared, "Of course, friends. Don't we all know each other without fighting?"

  As he spoke, his eyes habitually glanced at the luxury car behind Hua Mi.

  He happened to see Gong Yi busy inside.