291

In fact, the section of road where the zombies appeared is not far from D City.

  But not long after Zhang Jifeng drove out, the car got stuck in the snow and could not move.

  He was very irritable and blamed Li Haifu for causing trouble for him along the way.

  It turns out that the roads in D City are smooth because Li Haifu and the others clean the streets and alleys of D City every day.

  Now Li Haifu and other people with special abilities have been delayed for a long time on the Hunan-D Expressway.

  If there is any further delay, City D may also be buried in snow.

  So Li Haifu and the others are helping transport supplies and clearing roadblocks, isn't it?

  He didn't treat people with powers like Li Haifu badly.

  Why are they so disobedient?

 People who are out of control and capable will not end well.

  As night fell, Zhang Jifeng was still cursing.

  He happened to see a tall and slender man walking out of the snow.

  He was dressed in a black outfit, and his sharp eyes just glanced at Zhang Jifeng before continuing to walk into D City.

  "Wait a minute." Zhang Jifeng shouted.

  At first glance, this man is different from ordinary people.

  Judging from Zhang Jifeng's long-term experience in dealing with people with superpowers, this man might also be a person with superpowers.

  After all, it's freezing cold today, and ordinary people wrap themselves up like rice dumplings, looking stooped against the wind and snow.

  But this man in black, with his straight posture and sharp momentum, was not afraid of the wind and snow.

  It looks like a long, sharp knife.

  Zhang Jifeng has long seen the power of superpowers, and he wants to recruit all superpowers.

  This is a powerful force. Zhang Jifeng is very greedy and will not allow any powerful force to be driven by others.

  Gong Yi stopped and turned his sharp eyes to look at Zhang Jifeng.

  Ask with eyes, what do you want?

 Zhang Jifeng smiled and pointed to the car that was stuck in the snow beside him,
  "Please, can you help me get this car out of the snow?"

  Gong Yi looked down at the wheels stuck in the snow.

  Without seeing him move, the entire car was overturned, rolled around in the air, and stopped on its side.

  Zhang Jifeng's eyes widened.

  This, this is definitely a new type of superpower.

  And he is more powerful than the 12 powerful ones in his hand, and they are higher-end and more powerful superpowers.

  Seeing Gong Yi leaving, Zhang Jifeng immediately chased after him and said,
  "Hello, I am the management commander of D City. Are you also a superpower? You are welcome to become a member of our D City management team."

  "The survivors in D City need a powerful person like you to lead them to break through the obstacles and get out of despair."

  Gong Yi took two steps forward impatiently.