283

Gong Yi went all the way from City C to City D.

  He could occasionally find one or two lone zombies, but there were no traces of large numbers of zombies.

  The traces along the way will be buried in the snow, making it difficult to trace the zombies.

  At this time, Zhong Zimo had already arrived in D City with some administrators from C City.

  The environment in D city was completely different from what he had imagined.

  There aren't many survivors here at all.

  The original D city garrison commander and management commander were all dead.

  One after another, in such natural and man-made disasters, most of the garrison and administrators were wiped out.

  Zhong Zimo looked at the administrator who led them to D City and asked, "Didn't you say that we should come to your D City? There is no one here. What are you doing in D City?"

  He really have never been to D. City, he don't know how desolate it is here.

  It was clear that the management of City D had contacted City C in a formal diplomatic manner and wanted to make a deal with City C.

  The administrator of D City, whose name was Mi Guoyuan, looked confused when he heard this, "I don't know where all the people in D City have gone. Maybe they all went to Xiangcheng?"

  Speaking of which, when he left , there are still people walking around on the streets of D City.

  Perhaps because the weather is too cold and there are too few supplies in D City, the survivors don't like to stay in D City.

  He said, leading Zhong Zimo and others on the way to the management building.

  City D was not buried in snow, but the buildings here were also in dilapidated condition.

  Although there are several superpowers appearing in D City, they are only very powerful and have no other abilities.

  So it's okay to do hard work. If you ask them to clear the snow in D City, they can do it very quickly.

  But if they were asked to repair the buildings in City D, they would not have cement.

  Zhong Zimo felt strange and followed Mi Guoyuan to the front of the management building.

  Another group of administrators were welcomed inside.

  Someone said hello to Mi Guoyuan and smiled teasingly, "So you really  bring the gold mine back, hahaha."

  When he came, Zhong Zimo had already made an agreement with Mi Guoyuan, He has the reserve fund account of C City in his hand.

  While D City helps rebuild C City, Zhong Zimo can use C City's reserve funds to help D City operate.

  Zhong Zimo and Mi Guoyuan made this very clear.

  The administrator of City C and the remaining administrators of City D quickly entered the management building to discuss plans to rebuild City C and City D.

  To rebuild, the most important thing is materials.

  After all the detours, Hua Mi could not be bypassed.

  The discussion was very lively. Zhong Zimo from City C had money, and there was a person with super powers in City D. The two sides hit it off immediately.