336

Wu Guilong thinks that Hua Mi, a woman, may have adapted to what others often say:

  One pregnancy makes you stupid for three years.

  Otherwise, based on this algorithm, she would definitely suffer a loss.

  The price of a piece of bread in the safe zone now starts at 100 yuan.

  The price is not expensive. Prices have been greatly depreciated. Now around the Xiangcheng base, the money can still be used as money.

  But in other places, money is just a piece of waste paper.

  Hua Mi gave Wu Guilong 5 pieces of bread at once and asked Dafu to feed Wu Guilong.

  She seemed to just say it casually, not caring whether Wu Guilong really wrote her any agreement, and just went back to her RV.

  Only after Wu Guilong wolfed down the bread Dafu fed him did he signal to Dafu.

  Ask Dafu to bring him paper and pen.

  The young boy leaned against the car door, shaking the pen and paper in his hand, and said to Wu Guilong, "Uncle, you said you were going to become a zombie, so what's the use of writing this?"

  "My sister is a kind-hearted person, she actually wants to  do good things to others, but she have to find such a vicious excuse."

  Wu Guilong in the truck, although he was tied into a knot, was twisting hard,

  "No matter what, I still have to be trustworthy as a person, maybe I became zombie, I still have some memory in my head. Do you think I still remember that I had to work for Sister Hua for 100 years?"

  He struggled to move his hands from under the iron chain, "Dafu, I told you to write, you help write, and then I make a bloody fingerprint."

  This is a very important thing.

  Wu Guilong felt that he had reached his limit and not only committed his whole life to Hua Mi.

  Even in the next life, he promised Hua Mi.

  Anyway, if you have to make up for 100 years, you will probably have about 10 hours left to live in this life.

  The remaining 100 years can only be paid back in the next life.

  He was very determined, and when he swore the oath, he really thought that he would be a cow and a horse for Hua Mi in his next life.

  After drawing the bloody handprint, Wu Guilong lay contentedly in the truck, looking at the stars while waiting to die.

  He also deliberately stretched his neck so that when he turned into a zombie, it would be easier for Dafu to strike.

  On this end, Hua Mi really didn't take the five pieces of bread to heart.

  She returned to the RV and as soon as she opened the door, she saw Gong Yi sitting in the RV.

  He took a shower in the small toilet. Now he was wearing a garrison T-shirt and large pants of the same color, wiping the hair on his head as he walked out of the toilet.

  Seeing Hua Mi come back, Gong Yi hurriedly bent down and wiped away the water on the ground with a towel, "Sit here, sit here."

  He diligently stepped forward to help Hua Mi and sit on the U-shaped sofa.

  When he sat down, he reached out to protect Hua Mi's bulging belly.

  Hua Mi felt that it was very crowded. Now she had a big belly. Sitting on the sofa, the edge of the table was against her big belly.