345

Wu Guilong raised his eyes and glanced at Ni Shuiwen.

  He didn't answer.

  Ni Shuiwen sat down next to him, and then sighed, "You have always been sincere, how could you give all the crystal nuclei to the big-bellied woman?"

  As he said this, Ni Shuiwen's eyes widene. , and glanced at the large bag of crystal nuclei in Wu Guilong's hand.

  Originally, Wu Guilong couldn't count how many crystal nuclei there were.

  When Ni Shuiwen interrupted him, he simply stopped counting, gathered all the crystal nuclei in his hands, stuffed them into the bag, and tied the mouth of the bag.

  Seeing Xiaofu running past, Wu Guilong immediately shouted, "Xiaofu, bring this bag of crystal nuclei to Miss Hua."

  "Hey, don't."

  Ni Shuiwen felt pain in his heart and hurriedly raised his hand to stop him.

  His outstretched hand hurt, and he didn't even see how Wu Guilong took action.

  Anyway, Wu Guilong slapped his hand and almost broke Ni Shuiwen's hand.

  "Guilong, what are you doing?"

  Ni Shuiwen frowned and held his hands, looking at Wu Guilong, "I'm afraid you will suffer. You killed so many  zombies to get this crystal nucleis  for a long time, and you gave them all away without even counting them to the big belly lady."

  "It's such a pity."

  Wu Guilong waved his hand, motioning for Xiaofu to go first.

  With a straight face, he turned to look at Ni Shuiwen, "This is the crystal core I made. What does it have to do with you? Why do care?"

  "Don't mess with me."

  A look of disgust appeared clearly on Wu Guilong's face.

  He felt that Ni Shuiwen was very disgusting.

  It was as if Ni Shuiwen had forgotten everything that happened a few days ago.

  Why can he forget?

 Wu Guilong felt that in another 200 years, he would never forget Ni Shuiwen's face when he wanted to kill him.

  Ni Shuiwen pursed his lips and wiped his face with a look of discomfort on his face, "Guilong, you have to understand me. If you are bitten, none of us will know whether you are one of the 5% who survived."

  "You also know that there is a 95% probability and it is really too big. When facing zombies, we are all novices."

  Therefore, Ni Shuiwen is also an ordinary person.

  Most of the choices of ordinary people are the same. Ask yourself, who is not afraid of such a situation, and who doesn't want to get rid of it quickly?

 "You know that I have been wanting to see you since you were taken away by the garrison."

  Ni Shuiwen looked at Wu Guilong sincerely, stretched out his hand, and wanted to pat Wu Guilong on the shoulder,

  "You have become a superpower now, I am very happy, really I'm happier than anyone else."

  Wu Guilong laughed, lowered his head, wiped his face, and looked at Ni Shuiwen sincerely, "You know, among the people I know, you, Ni Shuiwen, are the most disgusting. The top one."

  After saying that, Wu Guilong stood up and found another place to sit down, not wanting to sit with Ni Shuiwen at all.

  Ni Shuiwen was asking for trouble, but he was unwilling to give up. Just as he was about to get up, he found an excuse to get in front of Wu Guilong.