349

Ni Shuiwen fell directly in front of Guo Se's eyes.

  From Guo Se's perspective, he was like a stone falling into the sea of ​​zombies.

  In the end, he disappeared without a trace.

  There are many survivors in the safety zone who fell directly like Ni Shuiwen.

  Seeing the ice surrounding the safe area of ​​D City, it collapsed piece by piece, revealing mountains and seas of zombies below.

  And these zombies were using their hands and feet to climb up from under the collapsed ice.

  The popularity of the safe zone caused all the zombies exposed on the ice to come here.

  The situation is really critical.

  Hua Mi shouted, "Don't be idle, there are zombies crawling up."

  These zombies are really very troublesome.

 They have no humanity at all. They are piled one on top of another, like reptiles, and they are so densely packed. Yes, you stepped on me and I held you, slowly climbing up the stairs.

  It's just mind-numbing.

  Chichuan propped his head and glanced down at his feet. He covered his eyes and said, "Oh my god, I have trypophobia."

  The friend on the side had quick eyesight and quick hands, and saw a zombie's hand climbing up to the safe zone.

  This zombie is definitely the Spider-Man among zombies, the only one who can climb the highest.

  The little friend had quick eyesight and quick hands, so he cut off the hand with one knife.

  The severed hand was left in the safe area and was quickly recovered by the garbage robot.

  Chichuan took a few steps back and heard Hua Mi call him.

  When Chichuan turned around, Hua Mi pointed to a truck behind him and told Chichuan, "These supplies are for our people to eat. If you can't finish them, sell them."

  Chichuan and his friends were responsible for selling them inside and outside the safety zone. Supplies, they don't have to fly to other supply warehouses to get supplies.

  The supplies they were selling were all taken from the large truck next to Hua Mi's RV.

  Chichuan nodded. At this time, several zombies climbed up one after another.

  The survivors who stayed in the safe zone, no matter how courageous they were, began to feel timid after being tempered.

  But there are also some people who have another kind of thought related to timidity and unwillingness.

  At the critical moment, they don't know if it was intentional or not, someone shouted at Chichuan, "Do you have any intention? Are you just going to watch the survivors die?"

  "Quickly, give us the teleportation tickets, anyway,  you have many teleportation tickets, give them to us."

  Why are they still hiding it?

  Even if Ni Shuiwen deserves to die, others have not failed Guo Se and have not offended Hua Mi, so they should not die.

  At least, people with teleportation tickets shouldn't be covering everyone's escape route at this time.

  As soon as such a voice came out, the rest of the survivors began to fall silent.

  Apparently, they were observing the situation.