371

Workers at the Xiangcheng base are working on the construction site. Whenever someone suffers from three illnesses, the contractor and Huo Jing will greet them.

  If they haven't gone to work for a few days, the contractor will come to their house with some things and ask, how are the family members? Did you encounter any difficulties? If you have any difficulties, just ask, and we will definitely help them if we can.

  Although everyone understands that this is a kind of corporate cultural care, everyone once thought that the contractor was fake.

  Isn't he just asking the workers to use their best value and repair the city wall as soon as possible with his polite expression on the workers?

 Not many people liked the contractor before, but now that they think about it, the false concern of the contractor is much better than Hu Yanxiang, who is a hands-off shopkeeper.

  At least if they have any difficulties, after telling them to the foreman, the foreman will really do whatever he can for them.

  In E City, which was full of feces, urine and garbage, a worker reached out and stopped Hu Yanxiang who was about to leave, "Wait a minute and speak clearly before leaving. The E City we learned from you is a very beautiful place. Now that you have brought us here, do you want to ignore us?"

  Hu Yanxiang looked impatient. He looked at the workers who stopped him with disgust, "What? I brought you to E City. Do I still want to lead you to like this place? Am I your parent? I don't care about your birth, old age, illness or death."

"your legs are on you, how can I drive you away with a stick by myself? You can come if you want, when you wanted to leave, did I say anything?"

  "How many people disappeared along the way? Aren't they all going back to Xiangcheng? Why don't you leave?"

  After saying this, Hu Yanxiang turned around and walked around the man in front of him and walked towards Qu Shiheng's tent.

  He believes that if he want to live a good life in E City, it is essential to please your boss.

  Therefore, the construction of city walls and infrastructure was left to the survivors from Xiangcheng.

  And all he needs to do is to please Qu Shiheng.

  Now that Hu Yanxiang has made it clear that he doesn't care, the survivors in the open space, no matter how angry or hateful they are, can only look at the pitiful basket of instant noodles.

  They don't know who was the first to take action. He grabbed two packages of instant noodles from the basket and ran away.

  The rest of the people were stunned and reacted instantly, and everyone rushed forward.

  After a while, the baskets of instant noodles were gone.

  However, there is still a very large number of survivors who did not get instant noodles at all.

  They were hungry and glared at the first person to grab instant noodles.

  There were several laughs nearby, and everyone looked over.

  They saw Qu Yimin and a few women, watching everyone grabbing instant noodles as if they were watching a monkey show.

  Because their behavior in grabbing instant noodles was so embarrassing, Qu Yimin and the women all laughed, "Look, do they look like dogs grabbing food? It's really funny, hahahahaha."

This has never happened in E City . This kind of thing is because in E City, those who can survive have a way to survive.

  Those who did not survive either died or went to the Xiangcheng base.