312

There arebmore and more survivors in D City.

  When talking about zombies, many people still look frightened.

  But most of the people who can come to D City are quite brave.

  Being bold means having more money and supplies.

  And the women who enter D City to sell meat are also rare.

  Qin Xiaolan was living a prosperous life here.

 Deep in D City, Hua Mi held a two-meter-long knife and cut off the head of the zombie on the opposite side. She turned around and shouted,"Cai Xia, dig it out for me. The crystal core."

  She was physically inconvenient.

  Shi Caixia ran over helplessly, followed by a bunch of zombies. She turned around and chopped off the head of a zombie, while skillfully crushing the zombie's head with her feet.

  She picked out a zombie crystal core the size of a pomegranate seed from a pile of shredded brains and threw it to Hua Mi.

 "Catch."

  Hua Mi's movements were clumsy, but she accurately caught the crystal core handed over by Shi Caixia. .

  As soon as she turned around, she saw Zhou Cheng.

  Zhou Cheng had a simple and honest smile on his face. Seeing Shi Caixia approaching, he scratched his head and asked, "Xiaxia, do you agree to marry me today?"

  He really comes to ask Shi Caixia every day, no matter how long he has killed zombies or how long he has not slept.

  He will definitely come and hang out with Shi Caixia every day.

  Shi Caixia rolled her eyes at Zhou Cheng and said nothing.

  At this moment, Shi Caixia took out her mobile phone and glanced at the screen.

  Most of the dozens of missed calls were from Zhong Zimo.

  Zhou Cheng, who was next to him, glanced at him and said honestly,
  "Secretary Zhong is so perseverant. He calls you dozens of times every day, Xiaxia. Unlike me, I don't even call. I will only come to you in person."

  Not far away, Hua Mi was stroking her belly, leaning against the garbage truck on the side of the road,  glanced at Zhou Cheng.

  She heard Zhou Cheng say with an honest face, "Secretary Zhong is still educated and smart. Outside D city, he can chase Xia Xia while avoiding danger. It's different from me. I'm stupid and go wherever there is danger."

  Hua Mi looked at Zhou Cheng carefully again and opened her mouth to speak.

  Zhou Cheng raised his eyes and glanced at Hua Mi, signaling Hua Mi to leave quickly.

  With him by Xia Xia's side, Hua Mi doesn't need to talk.

  Okay, Zhou Cheng is really an honest and straightforward person.

  Hua Mi touched the tip of her nose and turned away knowingly.

  She was fat and clumsy, and as soon as she walked to the next street, several men walked up to her.

  Looking at this posture, Hua Mi snorted coldly, held her waist and stood still.

  Hua Mi is very familiar with this kind of thing.

  Perhaps she was too calm, and the man who walked up to her first had a malicious look on his face, "Big belly lady, we slept with a woman recently. She doesn't want money or supplies, as long as we help her avenge her."