208

If you want to break into a villa complex with armed forces, it must be stupid to take the main road.

  Who carried out the assault and entered through the gate?

 Of course Liu Shengyuan and Cao Feng left the Xiang A Expressway and went around the overturned mountains and rivers nearby.

  They and Gong Yi split into two groups, one on the left and one on the right. Like two sharp knives, they penetrated the villas. When they saw street gangsters or men holding weapons, they immediately killed them!

  Click, click, click, the sound of the AK47 echoed in the night sky.

  On the Xiang A Expressway outside the main entrance of the red light district, Hua Mi and Yang Honglin were as lonely as snow.

  Each of them held a handful of Gatling, separated by a highway, and their bodies were covered with white snow particles.

  Hearing the gunshot, Hua Mi sighed faintly,

  "What are they doing in this red light district? It's so lively."

  Yang Honglin on the opposite side moved. He took out his mobile phone and sent Hua Mi a message,

 [Yang Honglin : Miss Hua, how long will we continue to lie in wait? ]

  Hua Mi saw Yang Honglin sending a message. She took out her mobile phone and was about to reply to Yang Honglin when she saw a lot of missed calls on her mobile phone.

  They were all calls from Gong Yi.

  Hua Mi called Gong Yi back.

  After what seemed like a long time, Gong Yi picked up the phone. The voice on the other end was very noisy, and the sound of gunshots came one after another, just like a firecracker.

  "Hello?"

  Gong Yi's voice was trembling.

  Hua Mi raised her head, looked in the direction of the red light district, and asked,

  "It's like New Year's Eve in the red light district. Are you in there?"

  "Yes."

  The man's voice was a little muffled as he asked, "Where are you?"

  "I'm working as an ice sculpture at the gate. What's wrong?"

  Hua Mi looked lonely at the bustling red light district. She had been standing here, waiting for the garrison to show up and take action together.

  Why didn't the garrison call her when they rushed in?

 On the other end of the phone, Gong Yi's trembling hands finally calmed down. He shot away a street kid rushing towards him and leaned against the wall to rest.

  His heart was shaking all the way in.

  In the surrounding villas, women were screaming in fear, but Gong Yi breathed a sigh of relief, smiled and said to Hua Mi on the phone, "It's okay, there's a bit of chaos in here, you first need to find a place to avoid the wind and snow. Let's go back to Xiangcheng together, and I'll accompany you to the prenatal check-up."

  He hid all the thrills and earth-shattering in a few words.

  As a grown man, he doesn't need to rush to tell her all his worries and fears along the way.

  Everything became a thing of the past after learning that Hua Mi was safe.

  Hua Mi responded and asked Gong Yi,

  "Have you seen Fang Xin inside?"

  "There are too many dead people, we haven't counted them yet."