226

Qin Zhen has not received any news from Ma Yongchun.

  The lawyer she stayed with at the RV Supermarket told her that there was a problem with the lumber reception.

  Ma Zhixuan forcefully told the C City lawyer team to modify the contract and unilaterally change the price of the wood to 1 yuan per catty.

  Qin Zhen rushed to Ma Zhixuan with a big belly, and said angrily to Ma Zhixuan:

  "Who allowed you to make your own decisions? Do you know that in order to negotiate this business, I almost beg and you will lower the price if you say it?our wings haven't hardened yet!"

  Hua Mi was planning to sell 100,000 kilograms of wood to City C. It was Qin Zhen who made a lot of efforts and tried her best to gain favor in front of Hua Mi, so that the quantity could be unlimited.

  As a result, it was ruined by Ma Zhixuan's words.

  Can Qin Zhen not be angry?

 Ma Zhixuan, however, didn't take it seriously at all. He frowned and said, "Sister-in-law, you should be tougher. This is not how you negotiate the business. We give money, and C City is not short of money. Why must we pay whatever price she says?"

  City C is a very wealthy city. Before the sudden change in the world order, City C's annual GDP ranked first among all cities.

  According to statistics, the wealthy people in City C are also ranked first among all cities.

  So why is City C so groveling?

 They have money, why can't they be more expressive?

 Looking at Li Wangsheng again, Ma Zhixuan said angrily: "There are always some people who jump out to cause trouble at this time. Hua Mi can be so arrogant, isn't it because these people continue to feed her resources."

From his point of view, it seems that ,Hua Mi seems that the relationship with Zhou Cheng and Li Wangsheng is unclear.

  Qin Zhen's stomach ached with anger. She pointed at Ma Zhixuan and said, "Go away, hurry up and get back to City C. No, for people like you, the same thing will happen if you go to City C. You are causing trouble to your brother, please leave!"

  At this time, Ah Fu turned around and walked back to Li Wangsheng and said,
  "Miss Hua said that she agreed to your terms of exchange, but she currently does not have more wood in her hand, so she can only give Your City C garrison will wholesale 10,000 kilograms first, and the price will remain unchanged at 5 yuan per kilogram. We will see how the situation is in two days. We must first focus on the garrison in Xiangcheng, B City, and A City."

  Gong Yi held it in his hand the garrisons in three cities, with a total of 5,000+ people, and about a thousand sentries need to be heated.

  On top of that, she had to retail to the survivors.

  The remaining excess wood can be sold to City C for garrison.

  Therefore, the garrison in City C had to wait. Even if they had hundreds of thousands of tons of cloth, they still had to wait.

  Ma Zhixuan said angrily: "This is a money grab, I don't agree with it."

  Li Wangsheng glanced at Ma Zhixuan and said with a sneer, "The garrison in City C found the fabric. Our garrison was afraid of being frozen to death, so Commander Zhou agreed."

  Immediately afterwards, Li Wangsheng handed Ah Fu another cigarette, lowered his posture and said to Ah Fu, "Commander Zhou said , all our fabrics were brought to Xiangcheng and stored here with Sister Hua. When the supply of wood in Sister Hua's hands is sufficient, just ask us to pick up the goods.mLet Sister Hua do a good jobbfor the  commander . Just don't freeze our city C garrison to death."