391

Qu Shiheng was in a deadlock for a while.

 He didn't know how to turn the conflict with the Xiangcheng base into friendship.

 So, he called his acquaintances at the Xiangcheng base. Ask that acquaintance to find Gong Yi's contact information for him.

  Qu Shiheng thought very clearly that Qin Zhen might not be able to get through . After all, Qin Zhen had even blocked his contact information.

  Qin Zhen is Hua Mi's person, and every decision Qin Zhen makes represents Hua Mi's meaning.

  Qu Shiheng has known this for a long time.

  Wouldn't it be better to go directly to Gong Yi?

  The Xiangcheng base belongs to Gong Yi, who is Hua Mi's husband and the father of Hua Mi's two children.

  If Gong Yi chooses to forgive, no matter how much hatred Hua Mi has, so what?

       SHE still have to choose to forgive.

  Gong Yi's contact information is not difficult to find. After all, he worked in the rescue team for a period of time before, and his phone number is known to many people.

  But as time passed and more people died, no one called Gong Yi.

  The people who have the most contact with Gong Yi are his subordinates in the garrison and Hua Mi.

  After receiving a call from Qu Shiheng, Gong Yi looked at the unfamiliar number and felt quite surprised.

  When he picked up the phone, he found out that the person calling him was Qu Shiheng.

  Gong Yi frowned and asked in a lukewarm voice: "I really didn't expect that you are so thick-skinned? You can still call me. What's wrong? Qu Shiheng , Do you think you have lived too long?"

  Regarding Qu Shiheng and Chen Hu, they took advantage of the situation and forced Xiangcheng into desperate situations again and again while Hua Mi was giving birth.

  Gong Yi is more angry than Hua Mi, not less.

  Qu Shiheng was on the other end of the phone, trying hard to suppress his anger, and laughed "haha" twice with a smile on his face, " What did Commander Gong say? We don't stick to trivial matters to achieve great things."

  "Now ,Isn't there nothing wrong with your Xiangcheng base? Now I'm here to apologize, and I do so with a million sincerity."

"Let's just let this matter go. Anyway, Chen Hu is dead now. This misunderstanding should be wiped out."

  "Our two bases must help each other. In this apocalypse, we must protect the survivors and let the survivors in the base survive better."

Gong Yi on the other end of the phone did not speak.

  Qu Shiheng continued:

  "In such a difficult living environment, one more friend is better than one more enemy."

  "What do Commander Gong think? Back then, your wife cut off one of my ears, and I scared your wife when she was giving birth."

  "You come and go with me on this matter, let's call it even."

"If the  commander continues to argue, it will be too unmanly."

   As soon as he finished speaking, Gong Yi sneered on the other end of the phone, "Are you trying to fool me?"