311

Zhong Zimo looked like he was mourning for his concubine and thought about it for a long time.

  He grabbed the eighth uncle who was about to leave again and asked with a sullen face, "I don't see any garrison coming out of City D recently. Do you know any inside information?"

  The eighth uncle looked at Zhong Zimo as if he were a fool. Shake his head, turn around and leave.

  He would not tell Zhong Zimo that D city is now full of garrisons and superpowers.

  There are also many strong men.

  Everyone enters the city by teleportation ticket.

  There are also many vending machines in the city, which have everything, and you can recharge money with crystal cores.

  There is no need for everyone to come out of D City at all.

  If you want to go to D City, buy a teleport ticket from the vending machine, and you can teleport directly to Xiangcheng, A City, B City, and C City. They clean the snow paths here just for the convenience of survivors who don't have teleport tickets.

  But the eighth uncle would not tell Zhong Zimo these words, and they were not familiar with each other.

  Zhong Zimo turned his back and called Shi Caixia.

  He hoped to hear something from Shi Caixia's mouth.

  Shi Caixia's cell phone has been muted.

  This is written in the second issue of the garrison's internal information. Although zombies are slow in movement, their hearing is sensitive.

  When hunting zombies, your cell phone must be muted, otherwise it will not only alert the zombies, but also attract siege from nearby zombies.

  Therefore, Zhong Zimo called Shi Caixia several times in succession, but no one answered.

  He was furious.

  More importantly, Zhong Zimo found that he had nothing but a reserve fund account in City C.

  The key is that there isn't much money left in City C now.

  Mi Guoyuan came over and asked Zhong Zimo,"What should we do now? Are we going to continue to waste time here?"

  Everything else was not fine. There were no guards or superpowers. If they continue to waste money like this, there would be no chance at all.

  Zhong Zimo had a gloomy look on his face and lowered his voice, "For the last time, bring some supplies over and wait for the last few days. If that doesn't work, we will think of other ways."

  Mi Guoyuan nodded slightly and stopped trying to persuade him.

  At this time, Zhong Zimo finally spent a lot of money to transport a batch of supplies from Xiangcheng to the gate of D city.

  Qin Xiaolan, who looked haggard, was back.

  She went directly to Zhong Zimo and Mi Guoyuan to get supplies from them.

  "I want a lot of supplies, lots and lots of supplies. Give me as much supplies as a snowmobile."

  Qin Xiaolan paused and added, "Give me another gun."

  "I heard that they did not actually leave D City, but have been in D City."

  In fact, the survivors of the Hunan-D Expressway all know this.