261

Looking at Zhou Cheng's leaving figure, Shi Caixia frowned, and she looked at him and opened her mouth.

  At this moment, she felt quite tragic.

  Although Zhou Cheng is a bit out of character, it cannot be denied that it is precisely because of Zhou Cheng's persistence that the current order in C City can still be maintained.

  And due to such natural and man-made disasters, the death rate of the garrison is too high. Why can't they gain the respect of others?

  Shi Caixia stood up with red eyes and looked at Zhou Cheng's back facing the wind and snow.

  It's so majestic that it makes her want to cry.

  Next, the little garrison who came to deliver the news finished what he had not finished saying,

  "The 500 people coming from the front have all been killed, and not a single person rushed to us alive."

  Shi Caixia: "."

  Zhou Cheng: "."

What about the tragic and heroic things you promised?

The next moment, Zhou Cheng reacted with a serious face,

  "There must be a trap, hurry up, take me to see it."

  Then he ran out of the tent like he was running away.

  He took the small garrison all the way to investigate. As soon as he left, Zhong Zimo got into Shi Caixia's camp.

  Upon seeing Zhong Zimo, Shi Caixia encrypted the contract written on her computer and turned it off.

  Seeing her like this, Zhong Zimo smiled and said:

  "What? It's been kept secret like this now? Those who know say that our two professions are of special nature, but those who don't know think we broke up."

Shi Caixia lowered her head and said with an embarrassed smile: "Protect the privacy of our clients. It's our most basic professional ethics, that's the instructor said."

  She had no intention of breaking up with Zhong Zimo, and even if Ma Yongchun and Qin Zhen broke up, Shi Caixia had no such thoughts.

  But professional ethics is professional ethics. Qin Zhen sent Shi Caixia to serve Hua Mi, so Shi Caixia had to keep Hua Mi's contract secret.

  No one can look at it.

  Seeing her shy expression, Zhong Zimo sat over and looked at the locked computer interface. He raised his hand and rubbed her hair, "You are so professional. So you are helping Hua Mi now?"

  Shi Caixia frowned slightly. She didn't know why. Maybe it was her misunderstanding, or maybe she and Zhong Zimo had opposing stances. Why did she always feel that Zhong Zimo was spying on her?

  In other words, by asking about her, he can find out Hua Mi's material trajectory?

  "It's not bad to work for her, but she is not as easy to get in touch with as she seems on the surface. She is a very dangerous person." Seeing that Shi Caixia didn't speak, Zhong Zimo continued,"You see she can talk  to anyone in here. A few words, she can come and go freely in the garrison. Those garrison guards are all people who lick blood on the tip of a knife. Unlike us, we are all civilized person."

  "Hua Mi has a close relationship with Garrison, and it can be seen that she is also ruthless. You have to be careful when following her. I'm just worried about you. I'm afraid that you will be as careless and naive as you were in school. When people are ignorant,  they act stupidly to others, and in the end they are taken advantage of."